Description and Features
You’ll want to collect one of each of the exquisitely elegant roman-style fabric shades in our Designer Roman Collection II. Supple and sophisticated, these stately flat-fold romans have never looked better than draped on your windows in this captivating collection of colors, subtle textures and playful patterns!
See your rooms in a whole new light through unique flannel and tweed-like light-filtering fabrics (with optional blackout liner for greater privacy and room darkening aesthetics) to fit any mood. Ideal for covering large facades in homes or offices, these high-quality roman window treatments can be custom-crafted to meet your most challenging design criteria. Every shade comes with a cassette with a matching fabric insert. Choose from exceptional fabrics and options to take your look from basic to sublime. (Hint: To really complete a room, they look great layered with a covering from our Designer Roller Shade Collection II)
We’re not yanking your chain, either. Installation and operation of these robust roman window coverings is smooth and flawless, with your choice of two standard lift systems. Go cordless to easily lift and lower them with the touch of your hand. On wider windows, they’ll operate beautifully with a metal continuous cord loop chain designed with a special, patented gearing to reduce the pull force needed to operate larger-size treatments.
Get that classic, cascading effect only real romans can provide. Start with some free samples to see how our Designer Roman Collection II will resonate with your own design sensibilities.
- Choice of standard cordless or continuous cord loop lift
- Elegant fabrics with matching cassettes
- Coordinate with complementary Designer Roller Shade Collection ll
- Easy installation
- Continuous cord loop with patented, adjustable cord spool
- Blackout liner available
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Fabric roman shades may have wrinkles in the material after installation. Most minor wrinkling will smooth out over several days. For quicker results, you can use a garment steamer or iron on the back of the shade, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric.
- Fabric color can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure that all materials are from the same dye lot, please order at the same time.
- Multiple shade orders of different heights may not have the same size pleats. It is always recommended to order all shades using the longest length in the room.
- Factory will deduct 5/8" from the fabric on continuous cord loops & 3/8" off the fabric on cordless on inside mount orders, to ensure a proper fit.
- Factory will deduct 1/4" from the headrail on inside mounts to ensure a proper fit.
- All fabrics are light filtering. Customize with a blackout liner to provide more privacy and light control.
- All Continuous Cord Loop shades come with a satin nickel metal beaded chain.
- Optional blackout liner is white on street-side to conform to HOA guidelines.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush-Mount Depth||