Description and Features
A timeless classic updated with today’s advanced technology make our new Designer Roman Collection I one for the new ages. Featuring a unique selection of quality wool-like and linen-like fabrics with matching cassettes, the collection breathes renewed freshness into the ever-popular roman style window treatment that will last a lifetime and work in any environment and with any style.
From soft and feminine to warm and masculine, these romantic romans are a great choice if you’re looking to make a grand design with your windows. The collection’s supple fabrics flow up and down your windows in a traditional flat fold to create that elegant, classic roman look. Customize it with light filtering, tantalizing textures, bold or subdued colors and perky patterns to reflect your unique taste. You can also order them with liners for more personalized privacy and light control. For a totally custom-looking space, create a unique layered look by adding one of our coordinating Designer Roller Shade Collection I products under your romans.
These custom roman window coverings operate as smoothly and elegantly as they look. The compact rail attaches as an inside or outside mount with clips that are virtually invisible. Raise and lower your romans quietly and smoothly with a patented gearing in the standard continuous cord loop lift that reduces the pull force needed for large shades. The collection also features a standard cordless lift system for effortless operation and a contemporary, streamlined look.
So don’t wait till when you’re in Rome. Order up to 15 free samples of these gorgeous roman fabrics today!
- Elegant fabrics with matching cassettes
- Choice of standard cordless or continuous cord loop lift
- Coordinate with complementary Designer Roller Shade Collection l
- Easy installation
- Continuous cord loop with patented, adjustable cord spool
- Privacy/blackout liner available
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Fabric roman shades may have wrinkles in the material after installation. Most minor wrinkling will smooth out over several days. For quicker results, you can use a garment steamer or iron on the back of the shade, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric.
- Fabric color can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure that all materials are from the same dye lot, please order at the same time.
- Multiple shade orders of different heights may not have the same size pleats. It is always recommended to order all shades using the longest length in the room.
- Factory will deduct 5/8" from the fabric on continuous cord loops & 3/8" off the fabric on cordless on inside mount orders, to ensure a proper fit.
- Factory will deduct 1/4" from the headrail on inside mounts to ensure a proper fit.
- All fabrics are light filtering. Customize with a blackout liner to provide more privacy and light control.
- All Continuous Cord Loop shades come with a satin nickel metal beaded chain.
- Optional blackout liner is white on street-side to conform to HOA guidelines.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush-Mount Depth||