Description and Features
The name says it all. Our Classic Light Filtering Roman Shades embody the soft, supple look of a classic Roman window treatment, but with a nod to new and trending colors and fabrics inspired by today’s top designers and decorators – all within a DIY budget!
You won't believe the exceptional quality you get for such a comparatively cheap price. Choose from more than 50 delectably solid and sheer colors with tantalizing textures to set the tone and create a custom backdrop that complements your unique style. You also have the option to order these classy, affordable coverings with or without the standard light-filtering liner with the flat fold to give you just the right amount of light control you’re looking for.
These elegant, easy-to-install custom window treatments are available in two of the most popular Roman styles. Go for an upgraded soft fold for a fuller, more traditional look, or a standard flat fold for a hipper, more modern vibe. Either style will look great in our selection of high-quality materials, including durable 100% polyester, rich looking natural fiber blends and linens. Easily upgrade to an attractive 6” valance for a high-end finish with a standard corded or upgraded cordless lift.
Our Classic Light Filtering Romans can also be ordered with an upgraded continuous cord loop lift, or an affordable motorized single-channel remote control option. Want the convenience of motorization throughout your home? We recommend upgrading to the available 15-channel remote to operate all of your shades with ease. And don't forget! We'll also send you up to 15 free fabric swatches to help you decide on the right custom look for all of your windows.
- Dozens of designer-quality colors and textures
- Flat or optional soft fold styles available
- Easy care fabrics in 100% polyester and natural fiber blends
- Color-coordinated lift cords and tassels with standard lift
- Affordable motorized remote control upgrades
- Back of standard light filtering liner conforms with HOA guidelines
- Industry best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping on all sizes
Recommendations and Limitations
- Factory will deduct approximately 3/8 inch from the width on inside mount orders to ensure a proper fit.
- Fabric-wrapped headrails come with standard corded and upgraded cordless lift only. Continuous cord loop and motorized lift options have metal headrails with fabric attached to front only.
- Standard lift cords are located on back of shade for a clean, uncluttered look on front. Lift cords will be visible from the back on sheer fabrics.
- Valance upgrade available with standard corded and optional cordless lift systems only.
- Outside mount valances come with valance returns.
- Soft fold is only available with standard light filtering liner.
- Sheer fabrics are only available with flat fold style.
- Sheer fabrics are only available unlined.
- Optional liner color will be visible from street. If standard light filtering liner is chosen, white fabrics will come standard with white liner.
- Color of unlined shades will be seen from exterior.
- Fabric color can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure that all materials are from the same dye lot, please order shades for the same room at the same time.
- Fabric roman shades may have wrinkles in the material after installation. Most minor wrinkling will smooth out over several days. For quicker results, you can use a garment steamer on the back of the shade, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric.
- Hold down brackets are not available on this product.
- Motorization option comes standard with 1-channel remote, which can operate one shade on a single frequency. Upgrade to a 15-channel remote available at additional cost. When upgrading to multi-channel/frequency remote, please select 'No Remote' for any additional motorized shades you want to add to and power with it.
- Rechargeable remote-control Motorization lift system upgrade includes rechargeable motor battery and charger.
- Battery charge will last up to 6 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered twice a day. It takes approximately 4 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- Remote reaches from approximately 65-80 feet away from shade.
- Remote is already programmed to the motorized shade. All that is required is to connect the battery to the motor and your shade is ready to operate.
- For more details, see product Motorization Programming Guide.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||