Typically ships 9 to 11 business days after ordering.
Description and Features
Enjoy the soft, supple look of a classic roman window shade on a DIY budget. With a nod to new and trending colors and fabrics inspired by today’s top designers and decorators, you won't believe the exceptional quality you get for such a comparatively cheap price. Choose from more than 50 delectably solid and sheer colors with tantalizing textures to set the tone and create a custom backdrop that complements your unique style. You can also order these classy, affordable coverings with or without the standard light-filtering liner, or upgrade to an optional blackout liner to give you just the right amount of light control you’re looking for.
These elegant, easy-to-install custom window treatments are available in two of the most popular Roman styles. Go for an upgraded soft fold for a fuller, more traditional look, or a standard flat fold for a hipper, more modern vibe. Either style will look great in this selection of high-quality materials, including durable 100% polyester, rich looking natural fiber blends and linens. With a standard corded or upgraded cordless lift, you can also add an attractive 6” valance for a high-end finish.
Classic Roman blinds can also be ordered with an upgraded continuous cord loop lift for larger windows. Want the convenience of motorization throughout your home? There’s a 5-channel remote available to operate all of your shades with ease. And don't forget! We'll also send you up to 15 free fabric swatches to help you decide on the right custom look for all of your windows.
- Dozens of designer-quality colors and textures
- Flat or optional soft fold styles available
- Easy care fabrics in 100% polyester and natural fiber blends
- Color-coordinated lift cords and tassels with standard lift
- Affordable motorized remote control upgrade
- Back of standard liner conforms with HOA guidelines
- Optional blackout liner available
- Industry best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping on all sizes
Recommendations and Limitations
- Factory will deduct approximately 1/2 inch from the width on inside mount orders to ensure a proper fit.
- Fabric-wrapped headrails come with standard corded and upgraded cordless lift only. Continuous cord loop and motorized lift options have metal headrails with fabric attached to front only.
- Multiple shade orders of different heights may not have the same size pleats. We recommend ordering all shades using the longest length in the room.
- Standard lift cords are located on the back of the shade unless a valance is ordered, then they are located on the front.
- Lift cords and headrail components will be visible from the back on sheer fabrics.
- Valance upgrade available with standard corded and optional cordless lift systems only.
- Outside mount valances come with valance returns.
- Fabric will fall 2+ inches from the wall on outside mount. We recommend 4+ inches be added to the width of your shade when outside mounting to prevent light gaps.
- Soft fold is only available with standard light filtering liner or blackout liner.
- Optional blackout liner comes standard ivory and will be visible to street.
- Sheer fabrics are only available with flat fold style.
- Sheer fabrics are only available unlined.
- Optional standard liner color will be visible from street. If standard light filtering liner is chosen, white fabrics will come standard with white liner.
- Color of unlined shades will be seen from exterior.
- Motorization is not available for outside mounts.
- Fabric color can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure that all materials are from the same dye lot, please order shades for the same room at the same time.
- Fabric roman shades may have wrinkles in the material after installation. Most minor wrinkling will smooth out over several days. For quicker results, you can use a garment steamer on the back of the shade, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric.
- Hold down brackets are not available on this product.
- Motorized options for this product are not covered under our FIT Guarantee.
- At least one remote is needed per order. The 5-channel remote allows you to operate up to 5 shades on a single frequency. When adding a multi-channel/frequency remote, please select 'No Remote' for any additional motorized shades you want to add to and power with it.
- Rechargeable remote-control Motorization lift system upgrade includes rechargeable motor battery and charger.
- Battery charge will last up to 6 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered twice a day. It takes approximately 4 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- Remote reaches from approximately 65-80 feet away from shade.
- Remote is already programmed to the motorized shade. All that is required is to connect the battery to the motor and your shade is ready to operate.
- For more details, see product Motorization Programming Guide.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||