Description and Features
Mirroring today’s fashion favorites and in-demand designs, our Classic Blackout Roman Shades block out unwanted light while keeping in the high style you crave. And at these prices, there’s no need to lose sleep over breaking the budget.
Your dream of finding affordable Roman shades with the look and feel of much higher priced products has come true! These quality-constructed, custom Roman window coverings break through the style barrier of regular blah-looking blackouts with dozens of dreamy solid colors with just the right touch of texture to accentuate any décor. They’re the perfect complement to an eclectic eye, a modern mood, or the timeless, classic appeal only a traditional roman window treatment can afford. Sleep easy knowing you’ll get just the right color and quality you’re looking for by ordering as many as 15 samples of fabrics made from blends of natural fibers, linen and easy care, 100% polyester.
Our Classic Blackout Romans come standard with a traditional flat fold to add a contemporary flair to windows and doors. For a fuller, more traditional roman style, upgrade to a flowing soft fold. Both styles come with your choice of a standard or upgraded cordless lift, as well as the option to add a matching 6” valance for that crowning touch. For hard-to-reach windows, consider upgrading to a continuous cord loop or motorized lift. Motorization features include a 1-channel remote control to raise and lower your blackouts simply and smoothly with the touch of a button. If ordering multiple motorized shades, we recommend the optional 15-channel remote to easily operate more than one shade at a time.
- Dozens of designer-quality colors and textures
- Coordinate with complementary Classic Light Filtering Roman Shades
- Flat or optional soft fold styles available
- Easy care fabrics in 100% polyester and natural fiber blends
- Fabric-wrapped headrail on select styles
- Color-coordinated lift cords and tassels with standard lift
- Affordable motorized remote control upgrades
- Back of liner conforms with HOA guidelines
- Industry best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping on all sizes
Recommendations and Limitations
- Factory will deduct approximately 3/8 inch from the width on inside mount orders to ensure a proper fit.
- Fabric-wrapped headrails come with standard corded and optional cordless lift only. Continuous cord loop and motorized lift options have metal headrails with fabric attached to front only.
- Standard lift cords are located on back of shade for a clean, uncluttered look on front.
- Blackout liner comes standard ivory and will be visible to street.
- Valance upgrade available with standard corded and optional cordless lift systems only.
- Outside mount valance upgrades come with valance returns.
- Fabric color can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure that all materials are from the same dye lot, please order shades for the same room at the same time.
- Fabric roman shades may have wrinkles in the material after installation. Most minor wrinkling will smooth out over several days. For quicker results, you can use a garment steamer on the back of the shade, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric.
- Due to how shade stacks, view on taller windows may be minimized.
- Inside mount min depth 2 1/4" required to accommodate shade's operating mechanism and fold.
- Cordless shades should be raised slowly for optimal performance.
- Hold down brackets are not available on this product.
- Motorization option comes standard with 1-channel remote, which can operate one shade on a single frequency. Upgrade to a 15-channel remote available at additional cost. When upgrading to multi-channel/frequency remote, please select 'No Remote' for any additional motorized shades you want to add to and power with it.
- Rechargeable remote-control Motorization lift system upgrade includes rechargeable motor battery and charger.
- Battery charge will last up to 6 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered twice a day. It takes approximately 4 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- Remote reaches from approximately 65-80 feet away from shade.
- Remote is already programmed to the motorized shade. All that is required is to connect the battery to the motor and your shade is ready to operate.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||