Typically ships 5 to 7 business days after ordering.
Description and Features
Want to give your rooms that envy-inspiring, custom designed look? You can, with these elegant, pleated fold roman window treatments. They work with interiors from casual to classic, and feature a standard light filtering liner for additional light and privacy control. Tailor them to fit any room in your home with additional accessories like attractive edge binding, or an upgraded soft fold or blackout liner. You can even create your own custom accent pieces to match and complement these versatile coverings with Select Fabric by the Yard.
A perfect pairing for popular layered looks, choose from an alluring selection of quality fabrics, from sturdy cotton polyester canvas to silky sateen finishes in sumptuous solids and modern and classic patterns. Raise and lower them with a lift system that meets your design and lifestyle needs, including upgrades to child-safe cordless or popular top down bottom up and continuous cord loop lifts.
Before ordering your Select Preferred Romans, review the links below, and be sure to sample a few different fabric swatches.
- Available in two elegant fold styles
- Standard liner offered at no charge
- Coordinating Select Fabric by the Yard available
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Industry best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Fabric color can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure all materials are from same dye lot, please place orders for multiple coverings at the same time.
- Standard lift cords are located on back of shade for a clean, uncluttered look on front.
- Soft Fold and Classic Pleated Fold will cause some discontinuity in the pattern due to pleats.
- Multiple shade orders of different heights may not have the same size pleats. We recommend ordering all shades using the longest length in the room.
- Liner color defaults to white if color not selected.
- Factory deducts ¼” on inside mount orders to ensure proper fit. DO NOT adjust for this in your measurements.
- Outside mounts with continuous cord loop will be 1" wider at the headrail than ordered width.
- Window treatments over 50” wide will have vertical seams.
- Top down bottom up products come with lift cord on left and top down cords on right.
- With all lift systems, bottom pleat may not fully retract with other pleats when fully raised.
- Window coverings over 58" wide and 58" high with continuous cord loop will have minimum flush mount depth of 3- 1/4". Outside mounted continuous cord loop shades will come with a valance.
- Fabric romans may appear wrinkled after installation. Most minor wrinkling will smooth out after hanging for several days. For quicker results, use a garment steamer or iron on the back of the shade, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric.
- Hold down brackets are not available on this product.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
- Motorization remote is not included and at least one remote is needed per order. Motorization charger comes standard.
- Add a 1-channel remote which can operate on a single frequency or upgrade to a 6-channel and 16-channel remote available at additional cost. When upgrading to multi-channel/frequency remote, please select 'No Remote' for any additional motorized shades you want to add to and power with it.
- Battery operated white remote comes included with a lithium battery CR 2032 – 3v.
- Remote reaches from approximately 260 feet away from shade.
- Remote is already programmed to the motorized shade. All that is required is to connect the battery to the motor and your shade is ready to operate.