Description and Features
Want the imperial look of luxurious roman window coverings without throwing your budget to the lions? Our cost-conscious Signature Light Filtering Roman Window Shades are the perfect fit in any arena. With free options including a classic pleated fold and liners for additional light control and privacy, you’ll have money left over to customize them with additional accessories like a classic Greek key border, or an upgrade to an elegant soft fold. Need even more light control? Coordinate coverings with our Signature Blackout Romans.
Even at this price you’ll find an alluring selection of fabrics, from sturdy cotton polyester canvas to silky sateen finishes in sumptuous solids and modern and classic patterns. Raise and lower them with a lift system that meets your needs, including upgrades to child-safe cordless or popular top down bottom up and continuous cord loop lifts.
Before ordering, be sure to sample a few different fabrics and review the links below to customize your Select Blinds Signature Light Filtering Romans with confidence! But why stop with your windows? Check out our selection of coordinating and matching Select Fabrics by the Yard and Designer Fabrics By the Yard to create unique custom accent pieces for any room in your home.
- Available in two elegant fold styles
- Standard liner offered at no charge
- Coordinate with Signature Blackout Romans
- Coordinating Select Fabric by the Yard available
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Fabric color can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure all materials are from same dye lot, please place orders for multiple coverings at the same time.
- Standard lift cords are located on back of shade for a clean, uncluttered look on front.
- Depending on the fold style of your shade, there may be some discontinuity in pattern when it is raised.
- Multiple shade orders of different heights may not have the same size pleats. We recommend ordering all shades using the longest length in the room.
- Liner color defaults to white if color not selected.
- Factory deducts ¼” on inside mount orders to ensure proper fit. DO NOT adjust for this in your measurements.
- Outside mounts with continuous cord loop will be 1" wider at the headrail than ordered width.
- Window treatments over 50” wide will have vertical seams.
- Top down bottom up products come with lift cord on left and top down cords on right.
- With cordless lift, bottom pleat may not fully retract with other pleats when fully raised.
- Window coverings over 58" wide and 58" high with continuous cord loop will have minimum flush mount depth of 3- 1/4". Outside mounted continuous cord loop shades will come with a valance.
- Fabric romans may appear wrinkled after installation. Most minor wrinkling will smooth out after hanging for several days. For quicker results, use a garment steamer or iron on the back of the shade, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric.
- Hold down brackets are not available on this product.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||