Description and Features
If you're decorating on a budget but still want the designer look of luxury, the Signature Light Filtering Roman Shades are perfect. With many solid colors to choose from, from neutrals to vibrant colors, and made with our most affordable fabrics, like cotton and polyester, you can find the perfect look to complement your style. This product comes with a free classic pleated fold or you can upgrade to a soft fold for a more eye-catching look.
Just because the Signature Light Filtering Roman Shades are a budget-friendly option doesn’t mean you’re limited in options and add-ons. Personalize your shades by choosing from three different lift styles, two different fold styles, and two standard liner colors. With 17 designer favorite colors, you are sure to make this shade perfect for your home. To learn about the Best for Kids certification program, please click here.
Fabric Care Instructions
Fabric Type and Repeats
- Fabric roman shades available in your choice of two elegant fold styles.
- Available cordless option for an effortless and cord-free operaton of the shade.
- Standard liner is included. Color will default to white if color not selected.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Free Shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Factory will deduct 1/4 inch on inside mount orders to ensure a proper fit.
- Multiple shade orders of different heights may not have the same size pleats. It is always recommended to order all shades using the longest length in the room.
- Shades over 50 inches wide will have vertical seams
- Top down bottom up comes configured with lift cord on left and top down cords on right.
- Outside mounted shades with a continuous cord loop will be 1" wider at the headrail than ordered width.
- Bottom pleat may not fully retract with the other pleats when fully raised with cordless lift system.
- Fabric color can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure that all materials are from the same dye lot, please order at the same time.
- Fabric roman shades may have wrinkles in the material after installation. Most minor wrinkling will smooth out over several days. For quicker results, you can use a garment steamer or iron on the back of the shade, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric.
- Shades over 58" wide and 58" height with continuous cord loop will have minimum flush mount depth of 3 1/4". Outside mounted continuous cord loop shades will come with a valance.
- Hold down brackets are not available on this product.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||13" - 115"|
|Height||16" - 120"|
|Min inside-mount depth||1 1/2"|
|Min flush-mount depth||2 1/4"|
3/4" H X 1 1/4" D - Standard
2" x 2" - Cordless