Description and Features
Get the designer edge you crave while still sticking to your budget with our Signature Blackout Roman Shades. Available in most of the same high quality, budget-friendly fabrics, colors and patterns as our Signature Light Filtering Romans, you can maintain a decidedly designer look and flow from living and family spaces to the bedroom and nursery.
Create a dramatic look on windows and French or single-pane doors with fabrics in your choice of two roman-style folds that block out light completely when pulled down and let your style shine through when raised. Keep the fabric clean with clear, easy-grip lift handles on our standard and optional cordless coverings. Or upgrade to a continuous cord loop so you never have to touch the fabric at all.
Customizing our Signature Blackout Romans is easy with a dozen decorative edge binding tapes to color-block solid shades or accent patterns with. But don’t stop there. With our identical Select Fabrics By the Yard and Designer Fabrics By the Yard, you can make your mark throughout your home with custom accents like throw pillows, seat cushions and slipcovers, even upholstered headboards, to complement your roman window treatments and other decor. Grab some samples today and start to play!
- Available in two elegant fold styles
- Coordinate with Signature Light Filtering Romans
- Coordinating Select Friday By the Yard available
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Industry best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Fabric color can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure all materials are from same dye lot, please place orders for multiple coverings at the same time.
- Standard lift cords are located on back of shade for a clean, uncluttered look on front.
- Color and size of stripes may vary slightly from sample swatches.
- Depending on the fold style of your shade, there may be some discontinuity in pattern when it is raised.
- Multiple shade orders of different heights may not have the same size pleats. We recommend ordering all shades using the longest length in the room.
- Factory deducts ¼” on inside mount orders to ensure proper fit. DO NOT adjust for this in your measurements.
- Outside mounts with continuous cord loop will be 1" wider at the headrail than ordered width.
- Shades over 50” wide will have vertical seams.
- Top down bottom up products come with lift cord on left and top down cords on right.
- With cordless lift, bottom pleat may not fully retract with other pleats when fully raised.
- Treatments over 58" wide and 58" high with continuous cord loop will have minimum flush mount depth of 3- 1/4". Outside mounted continuous cord loop shades will come with a valance.
- Pinhole-sized light may be visible where liner and cord guides are stitched to back of shade.
- Fabric roman window treatments may appear wrinkled after installation. Most minor wrinkling will smooth out after hanging for several days. For quicker results, use a garment steamer or iron on the back of the shade, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric.
- Hold down brackets are not available on this product.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||