HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
Interior design, much like fashion, is an ever-changing landscape. Though it can be heavily based on current trends, some styles are so elegant and timeless that they transcend the trends. One example - Romans! Interior design divas, meet the window covering that's at the top of the home décor food chain - the Architect Roman Shade.
Stylish, artistic and flawlessly fabulous, these classic window coverings are now more affordable (and versatile) than ever before. With four different types of fabric to choose from - linen-like, chenille, velour and diamond shine - there's an Architect Roman Shade to go with almost any look. Order a few samples to see the colors, patterns and textures for yourself!
Stick with Standard lift to keep operation simple, or make it even easier by upgrading to one of the other lift options, including Continuous Cord Loop, Cordless and Remote-Control Motorization. And if you choose Standard or Cordless, you can even add a color-coordinated, fabric-wrapped valance to finish off the look.
Available with either a flat or soft fold, these radiant Romans provide both style and functionality. Want great sleep, night or day? Add a blackout liner. Don't want to block out the light completely? Try an optional light-filtering liner (or no liner at all). For even more functionality, the Motorized version can even have multiple window coverings programmed to the same channel on your multi-channel remote so that you can control them all (or a select few) with the touch of a single button.
Architect-caliber Installation. Without the Tools.
Yes. Imagine a quick and easy installation of your new Architect Roman Shades, with No-tools Headrail installation. You can start enjoying your new shades in minutes, while being easy on your budget. No more worrying about measurements for your bracket locations or alignment. The tension bar comes with brackets pre-attached. Press. Click. Enjoy.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Architecturally inspired luxurious fabrics
- Cordless & motorized lift systems are safe for kids
- Choose between no liner, light filtering or blackout liners for ultimate privacy and light control
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
“I was having difficulty finding a covering for a large, high window. Prices were so high at other places I looked. I needed a motorized shade because of the height. I was so pleased with the Roman shade! It's exactly what I wanted, and at an affordable price, too!” - Carolyn K., Pennsylvania
Recommendations and Specifications
- Factory will deduct approximately 1/2 inch from the width on inside mount orders to ensure a proper fit.
- Fabric-wrapped headrails come with standard corded and upgraded cordless lift only. Continuous cord loop and motorized lift options have metal headrails with fabric attached to front only.
- Multiple shade orders of different heights may not have the same size pleats. We recommend ordering all shades using the longest length in the room and with the same lift system.
- Standard lift cords are located on the back of the shade unless a valance is ordered, then they are located on the front.
- Valance upgrade available with standard corded and optional cordless lift systems only.
- Fabric on products ordered without 6" valance upgrade will fall over the top of the headrail (waterfall style). If the 6" valance upgrade is chosen, the fabric will fall behind the headrail, closer to the wall and valance will cover the headrail.
- Outside mount valances come with valance returns.
- Fabric will fall 2+ inches from the wall on outside mount. We recommend 4+ inches be added to the width of your shade when outside mounting to prevent light gaps.
- Soft fold is only available with standard light filtering liner or blackout liner.
- Optional standard and blackout liner comes standard ivory and will be visible to street.
- Color of unlined shades will be seen from exterior.
- Motorization is not available for outside mounts.
- Fabric color can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure that all materials are from the same dye lot, please order shades for the same room at the same time.
- Fabric Roman shades may have wrinkles in the material after installation. Most minor wrinkling will smooth out over several days. For quicker results, you can use a garment steamer on the back of the shade, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric.
- Hold down brackets are not available on this product.
- Motorized options for this product are not covered under our FIT Guarantee.
- No-tools Headrail is only available in the color white.
- The locking mechanism on the No-tools Headrail will be located on the opposite end of the control side selected for Continuous Cord Loop. The locking mechanism will be located on the right side for Cordless and Motorized options.
- The No-tools Headrail option is only available for Inside Mount.
- At least one remote is needed per order. The 5-channel remote allows you to operate up to 5 shades on a single frequency. When adding a multi-channel/frequency remote, please select 'No Remote' for any additional motorized shades you want to add to and power with it.
- Rechargeable remote-control Motorization lift system upgrade includes rechargeable motor battery and charger.
- Battery charge will last up to 6 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered twice a day. It takes approximately 4 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- Remote reaches from approximately 65-80 feet away from shade.
- Remote is already programmed to the motorized shade. All that is required is to connect the battery to the motor and your shade is ready to operate.
- For more details, see product Motorization Programming Guide.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||