HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
It’s a common design dilemma. You want to redecorate, but the budget just isn’t there to replace everything you might want to. So here’s a tip. A fresh new coat of paint is always a good start. Pick a color that goes with your existing furnishings. Then go with white window treatments for an easy, elegant new design. Without breaking the bank.
The gold standard of neutrals, white goes with everything. And you can’t go wrong with these gorgeous white embossed custom spring rollers. There’s nothing plain or vanilla about them. Choose from chic, white-on-white textured patterns that spring to life when light filters through. You’ll love the intriguing silhouettes they create on the linen-look fabric. Designs of delicate florals and dynamic geometrics give you endless options that fit in with any style and color scheme you already have.
As durable as they are beautiful, the 100% woven polyester fabric wraps around a sturdy metal roller in a standard or reverse roll. Whichever way you decide to roll, these classically designed rollers install in minutes. Hang as a plain exposed roll with the regular brackets provided, or keep the all-white theme going with a decorative white deco bar to hold the roller in place. Add even more intrigue with a contrasting black deco bar.
If you prefer not to see all the exposed hardware with your shade, upgrade to a white, black or bronze cassette with matching fabric insert that hides the roller from view. Cassettes are a great option, too, for larger shades. They cover the larger roll of fabric at the top when the shade is rolled up so it doesn’t protrude from the window. Accent with a matching metal bottom back rail for more design detail.
These custom roller blinds move up and down smoothy with a continuous cord loop chain (in white, of course). Keep the look light and airy with an upgraded cordless lift. Or for the ultimate in ease of use, order them with available motorized options. Raise and lower with the touch of a button on a rechargeable wand or remote control. By adding on a stylish NEO Connect WiFi hub, control them with an app on your smartphone or tie them into Alexa and Google home automation systems.
See what white can do for your windows. Before you redecorate, order free samples of all of the beautiful patterns available in these budget-saving design solutions.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Patterns create beautiful variations in lighting through windows
- Add elegance and interest to existing décor and color schemes with patterns to fit any style
- Easy-care 100% woven polyester fabric with a linen-like, embossed finish
- Fabric-wrapped bottom rails for streamlined look top to bottom
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
“We did a downstairs remodel and these matched perfectly. We did not want to lose any of the outdoor view, but I wanted something that could provide a little bit of privacy from neighboring yards, yet did not completely block the light during the day. These are an excellent quality. Easy enough for kids to use, but not flimsy enough for them to break. No hassle of having a dangling cord or rod, and our cats (who scratch everything) have zero interest in them. I love how easy the measuring, ordering and installation are.” – B. Koyangi, Southern California
Recommendations and Specifications
- Cassette size is 2 7/8" tall with 3 3/4" depth.
- Factory deductions: Fabric width on inside mount will be approximately 1-1/8" smaller than ordered width. Fabric on outside mount will be approximately 1" smaller. Do not account for these deductions when measuring your windows.
- Inside mount bracket-to-bracket measurement: ordered width MINUS 3/16".
- Outside mount bracket-to-bracket measurement: ordered width PLUS 3/16".
- Motorized options for this product are not covered under our FIT Guarantee.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||
- Rechargeable Motorized Wand and remote-control Motorization lift system upgrades include rechargeable motor battery and charger. (Note: NEO Connect Smart WiFi Controller and remote control Motorization options not compatible with Motorized Wand upgrade.)
- Battery charge will last ~6-12 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered once a day. Battery can be recharged up to 500 times. It takes approximately 5 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- Motorization upgrade comes standard with one 5-channel remote, including one 3V battery, that can power up to five (5) individual or five groups of window treatments. Remote range is ~80'. (Do not let antenna on headrail motor touch any metal objects, as this may interfere with signals from the remote control.) At least one remote per room is recommended.
- Motorized products installed in windows with metal casings may have a reduced radio frequency range, or may not operate at all, depending on the application.
- Add-on NEO Connect Smart WiFi Controller works only with rechargeable Motorization (remote control) product. One (1) controller recommended per every 2000 square feet. Free downloadable Smart Blinds® application required for operation. Click here for directions and details on how to set up and use the NEO Connect controller and app.
- Motorized Wand available with cassette headrail only. Wand is coordinated to cassette color: White Cassette = White Wand; Black or Bronze Cassette = Black Wand. Wand length is based on length of shade:
Length of Shade Length of Wand Up to 30" 1' (12") 30"-52" 2' (24") 52"-78" 3' (36") 78"-100" 4' (48") 100"-120" 5' (60")