HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
Fashionable, functional and absolutely fabulous! That's you in a nutshell. (Or a non-nut-based shell if you're allergic.) You can take any trend and twist it to fit your style -- a feat accomplished by few, and one you should be proud of. Like the pride you'll feel with these fashionable, functional and fabulously affordable roller-style window coverings hanging in your home.
Yes, you can be proud knowing Select Blackout Rollers are made from durable, easy-care polyester fabric. (Who wants to waste time cleaning their binds?) And that the white vinyl liner on the back passes HOA inspection. But most of all, you'll be even prouder that you hung them yourself in just minutes! (Who needs to spend time and money finding a 'professional' installer when you can do it yourself for free?)
The Essential Blackout/sun-out roller fabrics block up to 90% of incoming light to keep rooms darker, cool and comfortable. With the Sheer Weave Blackout colors, you'll get three times the light-blocking power of most blackout window treatments in one stylish, top quality product. Made from flocked acrylic fabric on the front with a layer of 3-pass blackout foam on the back, these custom window coverings will give you the extreme light blockage -- and protection against peering eyes -- you've been searching for. Instead of the whites of your eyes, all your neighbors will see is the white backing on your shades. And shhh! Here’s a little secret: The foam backing also absorbs sound. So, wherever you hang them, you can turn your space into a calm, quiet sanctuary, oblivious to outside voices.
Big in both style and functionality, they fit and look fabulous on windows of all sizes. The exposed roll is great for layering under drapery, cornices, or fabric-wrapped valances, with an extra foot of fabric so you won't see the wooden roller when pulled completely down. If you don't want to see the white backing on top of the roller, hide it completely in an optional cassette with a color-coordinated fabric insert for a clean, contemporary look.
A well-tailored, easy-grip bottom hem allows for smooth, wrinkle-free operation when raising and lowering. With a clutter-free, child-safe cordless lift system, they’re perfect for nap time in the nursery. Or choose a color-coordinated continuous cord loop for use in bedrooms, offices, living rooms, media rooms and home theaters.
These resplendent rollers are also available with an affordable motorized lift and rechargeable headrail. (No need to replace batteries in hard-to-reach windows!) Just grab a 1-, 6-, or 16-channel remote to darken rooms with the touch of a button.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Polyester fabric with pure vinyl backing
- Easy-grip, sewn-in hem bar
- Neutral white backing
- Coordinate with Select Light Filtering Rollers
- Cordless conforms to child safety standards
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
“I have installed 4 of the custom roller blinds so far for my 112 year old large windows. They fit like a glove and provide the desired effect. Very easy to install, great price, and delivered promptly to my doorstep. I'll be doing more business with these guys in the future." - Bruce W., White Springs, FL
Recommendations and Specifications
- Products come with 12" of extra fabric to conceal roller.
- Fabric deduction taken at factory on cordless spring lift: 5/8" on each side. Do not account for these deductions when measuring.
- Fabric deduction with cassette 1 1/2", without cassette 1 1/4".
- Factory deductions: Outside mount: No deductions on headrail.
- Inside mount: 1/4" deduction off headrail with cassette, or 1/8" off exposed roll.
- Cassette can be top-mounted only for inside mount. No side-mount available.
- Shades ordered as outside mount with exposed roll will show the hardware brackets, regardless of roll position selected.
- We recommend reverse roll for inside mount only. If outside mounted, the screws are exposed on the right side of the shade and a large light gap is created.
- Essential colors are not an exact match with the light filtering product. Order samples to ensure you get the color you want. This does not apply to the Blackout Sheer Weave fabrics.
- Fabric will be white on back of shade due to the liner.
- Roller on standard, exposed roll appears white, due to white backing.
- Motorized options for this product are not covered under our FIT Guarantee.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
- Motorization remote is not included and at least one remote is needed per order. Motorization charger comes standard.
- Add a 1-channel remote which can operate on a single frequency or upgrade to a 6-channel and 16-channel remote available at additional cost. When upgrading to multi-channel/frequency remote, please select 'No Remote' for any additional motorized shades you want to add to and power with it.
- 1 channel remote can operate up to 20 shades. If you have more than 20 shades to operate on a remote we recommend 6 channel or 16 channel remote.
- 6 channel remote can operate up to 20 shades on each channel for a total of 120 shades.
- 16 channel remote can operate up to 20 shades on each channel for a total of 320 shades.
- If you don’t want your shades to operate at the same time then program the shades to operate on separate channels. All shades on the same channel must be located in the same room.
- If shades are programmed to the same channel they will operate at the same time
- Battery operated white remote comes included with a lithium battery CR 2032 – 3v.
- Remote reaches from approximately 260 feet away from shade.
- Remote is already programmed to the motorized shade. All that is required is to connect the battery to the motor and your shade is ready to operate.