Description and FeaturesThe perfect blend of classic simplicity and timeless beauty, the Signature Vinyl Blackout Roller Shades can also have a modern look. Even with all their simplicity and timelessness, you can choose from modern, trendy colors, customizable hems, and custom accents to create a one-of-a-kind look. Your bottom hem style options include plain, scalloped, rounded, and wave, giving these shades an extra special touch.
These long-lasting roller shades are durable and strong because they’re made of vinyl fiberglass and then laminated with another layer of vinyl. All colors except for cream, which is the same color on both sides, will come with a white vinyl backing, complying with common HOA regulations.We suggest ordering reverse roll to cover the white backing. As with all our products, enjoy free shipping, the best warranty in the industry, and a 90-day 100% satisfaction guarantee. To learn about the Best for Kids certification program, please click here.
- Available in standard and reverse rolls.
- Available in a variety of hem styles.
- Vinyl fiberglass laminated with pure vinyl.
- Room darkening / sunout product.
- Flame retardant fabric.
- Cordless conforms with C.P.S.C child safety guidelines.
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Free Shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Products come with 12" of extra fabric to conceal the roller.
- Product does not get 24 hour hold time. Changes/cancellations are not guaranteed once order is placed.
- Min width for cordless is 18". Max width and height is 84".
- Do not attempt to account for fabric deductions by changing measurements on inside mount shades.
- Standard roll shades with exposed roll will have the roller appear white, due to the fact that the back of the fabric is white (does not apply when Cream color is selected).
- Shades ordered with decorative hems come with decorative fringe. The stitching will be white or black.
- Shades over 73" wide and/or 60" in height will come with a horizontal seam. Seam will be placed as high up in the shade as possible to remain hidden in most cases.
- Factory deductions: Outside mount will have no deductions on the head rail but Fabric will be 1 1/4" narrower than ordered. Inside Mount will have 1/4" deduction off the head rail with cassette or 1/8" deduction without cassette. The fabric will be 1 1/2" narrower.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Height||12" - 120"|
|Min inside-mount depth||
2 1/4" Exposed Roll
2 5/8" Cassette
|Min flush-mount depth||
3" Exposed Roll
3 1/4" Cassette
|Min outside-mount space||1"|