Description and Features
The smooth, sleek look of our Signature Vinyl Blackout Roller Shades belie their budget-friendly price. Available in a popular palette of neutrals and solid tones, this pleasing pleather blackout roll-down shade can also be customized with your choice of a straight, scalloped, rounded, or wave-shaped hem for a one-of-a-kind look. They come standard with a kid-safe cordless lift, or you can easily upgrade to an affordable rechargeable motorized lift to operate them by remote control from anywhere in the room.
These long-lasting, room darkening sun-out roller shades are made of flame retardant vinyl fiberglass and then laminated with another layer of vinyl for extra strength and durability. The white vinyl backing complies with common HOA regulations. (So you don’t see the backing at the top of an exposed roll, we recommend ordering a reverse roll position.) As with all of our window covering products, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
- Available in standard and reverse rolls
- Variety of hem styles
- Vinyl fiberglass laminated with pure vinyl
- Flame retardant fabric
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Industry-best warranty
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Products come with 12" of extra fabric to conceal roller.
- Min width for cordless: 18". Max width and height: 84".
- Factory deductions: Outside mount: No deductions on headrail. 1-1/4” taken off width of fabric. Inside mount: ¼” deduction off headrail. 1-1/2” taken off width of fabric. (Do not account for factory deductions when measuring for your treatments.
- Standard roll products with exposed roll appear white over roller, due to white lining on back (except for Cream, which is same color on both sides).
- Scalloped, wave and rounded hems come with decorative fringe and white or black stitching.
- Shades over 73" wide and/or 60" in height will have a horizontal seam. Seam is placed as high as possible on shade so, in most cases, it remains hidden.
- Sorry, this product not eligible for 24-hour hold time. Changes/cancellations are not guaranteed once order is placed.
- Motorization min. width = 20", max with = 96". Min. height = 18", max height = 120"
|Specifications and Installation|
|Height||12" - 120"|
|Min inside-mount depth||
2 1/4" Exposed Roll
2 5/8" Cassette
|Min flush-mount depth||
3" Exposed Roll
3 1/4" Cassette
|Min outside-mount space||1"|