Description and Features
The smooth, sleek look of our Signature Vinyl Blackout Roller Shades believe their budget-friendly price. Available in a popular palette of neutrals and solid tones, this pleasing pleather blackout roll-down shade can also be customized with your choice of a straight, scalloped, rounded, or wave-shaped hem for a one-of-a-kind look. They come standard with a kid-safe cordless lift, or you can easily upgrade to an affordable rechargeable motorized lift to operate them by remote control from anywhere in the room.
These long-lasting, room darkening sun-out roller shades are made of flame retardant vinyl fiberglass and then laminated with another layer of vinyl for extra strength and durability. The white vinyl backing complies with common HOA regulations. (So you don’t see the backing at the top of an exposed roll, we recommend ordering a reverse roll position.) As with all of our window covering products, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
- Available in standard and reverse rolls
- Variety of hem styles
- Vinyl fiberglass laminated with pure vinyl
- Flame retardant fabric
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Products come with 12" of extra fabric to conceal roller.
- Factory deductions: Outside mount: No deductions on headrail. 1-1/4” taken off width of fabric. Inside mount: ¼” deduction off headrail. 1-1/2” taken off width of fabric. (Do not account for factory deductions when measuring for your treatments.
- Standard roll products with exposed roll appear white over roller, due to white lining on back (except for Cream, which is same color on both sides).
- Scalloped, wave and rounded hems come with decorative fringe and white or black stitching.
- Shades over 73" wide and/or 60" in height will have a horizontal seam. Seam is placed as high as possible on shade so, in most cases, it remains hidden.
- Sorry, this product not eligible for 24-hour hold time. Changes/cancellations are not guaranteed once order is placed.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||
- Motorization option comes standard with 1-channel remote, which can operate one shade on a single frequency.
- Upgrade to a 6-channel and 16-channel remote available at additional cost. When upgrading to multi-channel/frequency remote, please select 'No Remote' for any additional motorized shades you want to add to and power with it.
- Battery operated white remote comes included with a lithium battery CR 2032 – 3v.
- Remote reaches from approximately 260 feet away from shade.
- Remote is already programmed to the motorized shade. All that is required is to connect the battery to the motor and your shade is ready to operate.