Description and Features
The smooth, sleek look of our Classic Vinyl Blackout Roller Shades belie their budget-friendly price. Available in a popular palette of neutrals and solid tones, this pleasing pleather blackout roll-down shade can also be customized with your choice of a straight, scalloped, rounded, or wave-shaped hem for a one-of-a-kind look. They come standard with a kid friendly cordless lift, or you can easily upgrade to an affordable rechargeable motorized lift to operate them by remote control from anywhere in the room.
These long-lasting, room darkening sun-out roller shades are made of flame retardant vinyl fiberglass and then laminated with another layer of vinyl for extra strength and durability. The white vinyl backing complies with common HOA regulations. (So you don’t see the backing at the top of an exposed roll, we recommend ordering a reverse roll position.) As with all of our window covering products, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
- Available in standard and reverse rolls
- Variety of hem styles
- Vinyl fiberglass laminated with pure vinyl
- Flame retardant fabric
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Products come with 12" of extra fabric to conceal roller.
- Cordless lift system can only be top or back mounted. Cordless lift system in a reverse roll can only be top mounted.
- Shades ordered as outside mount with exposed roll cannot be side mounted, and the metal brackets will be exposed once installed.
- Continuous Cord Loop lift system can be top, side or back mounted.
- Factory deductions: Outside mount: No deductions on headrail, 1/2" light gap on either side of fabric. Inside mount: Continuous Cord Loop: 1/8" headrail deduction with 1/2" light gap per side. Cordless: 1/8" headrail deduction with 3/4" light gap per side. Cassette option: 1/4” headrail deduction with light gap of 11/16" per side. (Do not account for factory deductions when measuring for your shades.)
- Scalloped, wave and rounded hems come with decorative fringe and white or black stitching.
- Shades over 73" wide and over 60" in height will have a horizontal seam. Seam is placed as high as possible on shade so, in most cases, it remains hidden.
- Sorry, this product not eligible for 24-hour hold time. Changes/cancellations are not guaranteed once order is placed.
- Motorized options for this product are not covered under our FIT Guarantee.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||
- Motorization remote is not included and at least one remote is needed per order. Motorization charger comes standard.
- Add a 1-channel remote which can operate on a single frequency or upgrade to a 6-channel and 16-channel remote available at additional cost. When upgrading to multi-channel/frequency remote, please select 'No Remote' for any additional motorized shades you want to add to and power with it.
- 1 channel remote can operate up to 20 shades. If you have more than 20 shades to operate on a remote we recommend 6 channel or 16 channel remote.
- 6 channel remote can operate up to 20 shades on each channel for a total of 120 shades.
- 16 channel remote can operate up to 20 shades on each channel for a total of 320 shades.
- If you don’t want your shades to operate at the same time then program the shades to operate on separate channels. All shades on the same channel must be located in the same room.
- If shades are programmed to the same channel they will operate at the same time
- Battery operated white remote comes included with a lithium battery CR 2032 – 3v.
- Remote reaches from approximately 260 feet away from shade.
- Remote is already programmed to the motorized shade. All that is required is to connect the battery to the motor and your shade is ready to operate.