HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
You’re chic. You’re trendy. But you’re practical, too. You want (and deserve) that “It Girl” designer look that just screams “custom!” But on a less-than-designer budget. Well, trendsetter alert! Now you can DIY and get it, girl! Easily earn your designer stripes with these dazzling zebra window coverings you can hang yourself in minutes.
No need to justify this design decision; it simply speaks for itself. This multi-functional dual window treatment combines the look of a traditional horizontal blind with the smooth appearance and operation of a classic spring-loaded roller shade. Blending panels of both solid and sheer fabric into one continuous layer creates a unique, custom design option. When open, the translucent and solid bands align to form a fabulous light-filtering zebra-stripe effect on your windows. Closed, the bands overlap to form a solid covering that protects your privacy.
Easily move these beautiful double roller products up and down with your choice of a standard continuous cord loop. Keep things rolling with a clean looking upgraded cordless lift. Or follow the motorization trend and really work it. Order them with an available motorized lift system to power and program multiple coverings individually from a single remote. With the touch of a button, easily control these custom window coverings on hard to reach and extra large windows.
Sturdy aluminum headrails and hem bars are color coordinated to the fabric for a clean, streamlined look. Want that touch of texture from top to bottom? Upgrade to a cassette with matching fabric insert. Find a color you love by ordering free samples today!
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Light filtering and privacy control in one covering
- Optional kid-friendly cordless and remote control upgrades available
- Easy to install, all hardware included
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
"I purchased three of these for a bay window for the dining area in our beach house. It's changed the entire look of the room. They look custom and sleek. They even look great from the outside!" Dorian H., St. Louis, MO
Recommendations and Limitations
- Because of the design of this window treatment, no extra fabric is added to roller.
- Product can only be mounted to the top or rear of window casing. Side mounts not available.
- Headrail deduction: 1/4" with or without cassette.
- Outside mount: Fabric will be 1-1/8" less than ordered width.
- Inside mount: Fabric will be 1-3/8" less than ordered width.
- We recommend ordering the same lift system for shades going in the same room.
- Cordless cassette/head - and bottom rails available in white only.
- Continuous Cord Loop colors that will have white cassette/head, bottom rails, and chain: Modern White, Ivory, Gray, and Black.
- Continuous Cord Loop colors that will have ivory cassette/head, bottom rails, and chain: Beige and Natural.
- Continuous Cord Loop colors that will have brown cassette/head, bottom rails, and chain: Chocolate.
- Depending on the height of the shade, opaque sections may not align in the fully lowered position.
- Motorized options for this product are not covered under our FIT Guarantee.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||
- Motorization remote is not included and at least one remote is needed per order. Motorization charger comes standard.
- Add a 1-channel remote which can operate on a single frequency or upgrade to a 6-channel and 16-channel remote available at additional cost. When upgrading to multi-channel/frequency remote, please select 'No Remote' for any additional motorized shades you want to add to and power with it.
- 1 channel remote can operate up to 20 shades. If you have more than 20 shades to operate on a remote we recommend 6 channel or 16 channel remote.
- 6 channel remote can operate up to 20 shades on each channel for a total of 120 shades.
- 16 channel remote can operate up to 20 shades on each channel for a total of 320 shades.
- If you don’t want your shades to operate at the same time then program the shades to operate on separate channels. All shades on the same channel must be located in the same room.
- If shades are programmed to the same channel they will operate at the same time
- Battery operated white remote comes included with a lithium battery CR 2032 – 3v.
- Remote reaches from approximately 260 feet away from shade.
- Remote is already programmed to the motorized shade. All that is required is to connect the battery to the motor and your shade is ready to operate.