Typically ships 5 to 7 business days after ordering.
HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
You’re chic. You’re trendy. But you’re practical, too. You want (and deserve) that “It Girl” designer look that just screams “custom!” But on a less-than-designer budget. Well, trendsetter alert! Now you can DIY and get it, girl! Easily earn your designer stripes with these dazzling zebra window coverings you can hang yourself in minutes.
No need to justify this design decision; it simply speaks for itself. This multi-functional dual window treatment combines the look of a traditional horizontal blind with the smooth appearance and operation of a classic spring-loaded roller shade. Blending panels of both solid and sheer fabric into one continuous layer creates a unique, custom design option. When open, the translucent and solid bands align to form a fabulous light-filtering zebra-stripe effect on your windows. Closed, the bands overlap to form a solid covering that protects your privacy.
Easily move these beautiful double roller products up and down with your choice of a standard continuous cord loop. Keep things rolling with a clean looking upgraded cordless lift. Or follow the motorization trend and really work it. Order them with an available motorized lift system to power and program multiple coverings individually from a single remote. With the touch of a button, easily control these custom window coverings on hard to reach and extra large windows.
Sturdy aluminum headrails and hem bars are color coordinated to the fabric for a clean, streamlined look. Want that touch of texture from top to bottom? Upgrade to a cassette with matching fabric insert. Find a color you love by ordering free samples today! (Tip: Order two of the same sample color to see how the bands will align and look when open and closed.)
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Light filtering and privacy control in one covering
- Optional kid-friendly cordless and remote control upgrades available
- Easy to install, all hardware included
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
"I purchased three of these for a bay window for the dining area in our beach house. It's changed the entire look of the room. They look custom and sleek. They even look great from the outside!" Dorian H., St. Louis, MO
Recommendations and Limitations
- Because of the design of this window treatment, no extra fabric is added to roller.
- Product can only be mounted to the top or rear of window casing. Side mounts not available.
- Outside mount: Fabric will be 1-1/8" less than ordered width.
- Inside mount: Fabric will be 1-3/8" less than ordered width.
- We recommend ordering the same lift system for shades going in the same room.
- Cordless cassette/head - and bottom rails available in white only.
- Standard continuous cord loop cassette/head - and bottom rails and chain will be ivory on lighter color products and light brown on darker colors.
- Motorized options for this product are not covered under our FIT Guarantee.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||
- Motorization remote is not included and at least one remote is needed per order. Motorization charger comes standard.
- Add a 1-channel remote which can operate on a single frequency or upgrade to a 6-channel and 16-channel remote available at additional cost. When upgrading to multi-channel/frequency remote, please select 'No Remote' for any additional motorized shades you want to add to and power with it.
- Battery operated white remote comes included with a lithium battery CR 2032 – 3v.
- Remote reaches from approximately 260 feet away from shade.
- Remote is already programmed to the motorized shade. All that is required is to connect the battery to the motor and your shade is ready to operate.