Description and Features
Trendsetter alert! Up the ‘cool’ factor with this multifunctional window treatment. Our Premium Flat Rollers combine the look of a traditional horizontal blind with the smooth, streamlined appearance and operation of a classic spring-loaded roller shade. Blending panels of both solid and sheer fabric into one creates a unique, custom design option, with the translucent and solid bands forming an awesome zebra effect when open. Here’s how they work.
Premium Flat Rollers are made up of two separate layers of fabric, both paneled with bands of solid and sheer fabric. When the fabric and sheer bands are aligned and open, the sheer, light-filtering material lets you see out and lets light in, just like other horizontal-style window treatments. Simply rotate the bands to close them, and voila! The solid panels fill the entire shade, making it look like a regular roller.
Easily roll these beautiful products up and down with your choice of a standard continuous cord loop, or upgrade to a cordless lift. Trendy buyers are also opting to customize with the available remote controlled motorized lift system. The best solution for hard to reach and extra large windows, you can power multiple coverings throughout your home and program them individually from a single remote with the touch of a button.
Tap into your wild side and choose a darker fabric that is paired with a complementary, translucent sheer for a dramatic zebra shade effect. (We take the guesswork out of coordinating the sturdy aluminum headrails and hem bars for you. Or upgrade to a cassette with matching fabric insert.) Get the combo that works for you by ordering a free sample today! (Tip: Ordering two of the same samples will let you see how bands will align and look when open and closed.)
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
- Light filtering/room darkening for light and privacy control
- Aluminum headrail and bottom hem bar
- Cordless conforms to CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Easy to install, all hardware included
Recommendations and Limitations
- Because of the design of this window treatment, no extra fabric is added to roller.
- Product can only be mounted to the top or rear of window casing. Side mounts not available.
- Outside mount: Fabric will be 1-1/8" less than ordered width.
- Inside mount: Fabric will be 1-3/8" less than ordered width.
- We recommend ordering the same lift system for shades going in the same room.
- Cordless cassette/head- and bottom rails available in white only.
- Standard continuous cord loop cassette/head- and bottom rails and chain will be ivory on lighter color products and light brown on darker colors.
- Motorization option comes standard with 1-channel remote, which can operate multiple shades on a single frequency. Upgrades to 6- or 16-channel remote available at additional cost. When upgrading to multi-channel/frequency remote, please select ‘No Remote’ for any additional motorized shades you want to add to and power with it.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||