Description and FeaturesInspired by the beauty of natural elements, the Designer Elements Light Filtering Rollers bring the best of the outdoors into your home. If you’re looking for modern simplicity, these are the perfect shades for you. While they are simple in design, they are exquisite in style. Choose from a variety of colors, like Coral Clay, Moonstone, and Quartz. These elegant, refined colors will complement your décor effortlessly.
Proudly made in the USA and from light filtering fabrics, these shades will gently diffuse the natural light to give your space a soft, calming glow. The Designer Elements Light Filtering Rollers come standard with a continuous cord loop, but you can also upgrade to remote-operated motorization or the motorized wand that can lift and lower at the touch of a button. It can’t get more modern than that!
- Cassette option is available
- Upgrade available! The NEO Connect WiFi Smart Controller gives you the option to use your smartphone, PC, or tablet to operate your shades. 1 per 2000 Square feet is recommended.
- Oil-rubbed bronze hardware available
- Cassette option comes with matching fabric insert
- Fabric is white to the outside for a uniform appearance
- Cordless conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines
- Privacy Factor: 3 out of 5
- Made in the USA!
Recommendations and Limitations
- Shades up to 84" have 1" roller, up 92" 1 1/2" roller, and over 92" wide 2" roller
- Cordless lift system max height is 96"
- Fabric width on inside mount will be approximately 1 1/8" smaller than the ordered width
- Do not attempt to account for fabric deductions by changing measurements on inside mount shades
- Fabric width on outside mount will be approximately 1" smaller than the ordered width
- Vintage colors will have a max height of 96"
- EZ Simplicity Motorization. At least one remote is needed per order, which can power up to 5 shades.
- White rail will be used for fabric-wrapped bottom rail
- Inside mount bracket-to-bracket measurement: ordered width MINUS 3/16"
- Outside mount bracket-to-bracket measurement: ordered width PLUS 3/16"
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||