Typically ships 8 to 10 business days after ordering.
Description and Features
Incorporate the true elements of upscale design into your décor with the chic, modern style of our Designer Elements Blackout Roller Shades. These sophisticated, customizable blackout roller blinds come in a variety of colors, rich, textured weaves and striated patterns inspired by the natural elements that surround us. Go au naturel with an exposed black or white headrail, or keep out even more light by upgrading to a stylish oil-rubbed bronze, black, or white cassette valance with matching fabric insert. For a streamlined look top to bottom, these treatments include a fabric-wrapped bottom rail at no extra cost.
Give bedrooms, media rooms and baby nurseries an instant, elegant facelift while turning day into night with the touch of a rechargeable motorized wand or programmable remote control motorized lift to effortlessly lift and lower these HOA-compliant blackout products. Or just ask Alexa™ to do it when you make a motorization upgrade to a NEO Connect Smart WiFi Controller!
Add the element of design to any room in your home with Designer Elements Blackout rollers. Roll on over to our free samples page to order some today!
- High-quality blackout material with white backing for uniform appearance from exterior
- Available with motorized lift upgrades
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child safety guidelines
- Made in USA
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Cordless shades up to 72” wide have 1-1/4" roller size. Widths over 72” have 1-1/2" roller size.
- Continuous cord loop products up to 78” have 1” tube, over 78” have 1-1/2” tube.
- Back of fabric-wrapped bottom rail is exposed metal in choice of three colors.
- Factory deductions: Fabric on inside mount will be approximately 1-1/8" smaller than ordered width. Fabric on outside mount will be approximately 1" smaller. Do not account for these deductions when measuring your windows.
- Inside mount bracket-to-bracket measurement: ordered width MINUS 3/16".
- Outside mount bracket-to-bracket measurement: ordered width PLUS 3/16".
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||
- Rechargeable Motorized Wand and remote-control Motorization lift system upgrades include rechargeable motor battery and charger. (Note: NEO Connect Smart WiFi Controller and remote control Motorization options not compatible with Motorized Wand upgrade.)
- Battery charge will last ~6-12 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered once a day. Battery can be recharged up to 500 times. It takes approximately 5 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- Motorization upgrade comes standard with one 5-channel remote, including one 3V battery, that can power up to five (5) individual or five groups of window treatments. Remote range is ~80'. (Do not let antenna on headrail motor touch any metal objects, as this may interfere with signals from the remote control.) At least one remote per room is recommended.
- Motorized products installed in windows with metal casings may have a reduced radio frequency range, or may not operate at all, depending on the application.
- Add-on NEO Connect Smart WiFi Controller works only with rechargeable Motorization (remote control) product. One (1) controller recommended per every 2000 square feet. Free downloadable Smart Blinds® application required for operation. Click here for directions and details on how to set up and use the NEO Connect controller and app.
- Motorized Wand available with cassette headrail only. Wand is coordinated to cassette color: White Cassette = White Wand; Black or Bronze Cassette = Black Wand. Wand length based on length of shade:
Length of Shade Length of Wand Up to 30" 1' (12") 30"-52" 2' (24") 52"-78" 3' (36") 78"-100" 4' (48") 100"-120" 5' (60")