Typically ships 4 to 5 business days after ordering.
HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
Too much light can make it impossible to get a good night’s sleep, let alone enjoy a good movie with your friends and family. Embrace the dark side with these Lifestyle Room Darkening Rollers. They’re perfect for bedrooms, living rooms, family rooms and more.
Pair them with optional side and bottom light-stop tracks to prevent light from shining around the sides and bottom of your blinds. They come in several trendy neutral colors to match any design. Coordinate them with our Lifestyle Light Filtering Rollers to help spread your style to the rest of your home.
Made of 100% polyester fabric, these refined rollers are wrinkle and crease resistant, giving you a flawless look without the hassle of hand-held steam cleaners or heat vision. They are available in a number of different motorized varieties. This includes a simple wand, rechargeable remote and/or app, as well as the option to pair with an Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant device with add-on wifi hub. If motorization isn’t your cup of tea, you’ll be glad to know that they’re also available with a free cordless lift system or with a continuous cord loop. With so many alternatives, it’s no wonder that these versatile rollers fit almost any lifestyle!
These DIY dream blinds are streamlined, stylish and lend an air of sophistication to any project. Have an oddly wide window you need to cover? No problem! Room darkening roller shades are made to fit your exact window specifications. Color-coordinated end caps and an optional matching metal or fabric-wrapped fascia will add the perfect finishing touch to any design.
Order samples today to see how the different colors filter light to create just the right ambience in any space and which color will work best with your current design.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Easy-to-use, simple to install & affordable
- Available with convenient cordless & motorized lift options
- Wrinkle-resistant fabric
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
"We are extremely happy with the price and promptness on the production of the blinds. Also thrilled about the reasonable cost for the protection plan. Having coverage even if the kids or dog damage the blinds is a big deal. Very pleased." Chase S., Mesa, AZ
Recommendations and Limitations
- Back of shade will have a white liner.
- Continuous Cord Loop will be a color-coordinated plastic beaded chain.
- Motorized wand for motorized wand lift system is a pull motor and comes standard in metal. Shades under 60" come with a 24" wand. Shades over 60" come with a 40" wand.
- Fascia will be color-coordinated based on fabric chosen.
- Fabric width will be approximately 1-1/4" smaller than ordered width on Continuous Cord Loop, Cordless and Motorized Wand shades. Deductions taken at factory.
- Fabric width will be approximately 1-3/8" smaller than ordered width on Motorization w/Remote shades. Deductions taken at factory.
- Fascia will be approximately 1/8" smaller on inside mount. Fascia will be 1" larger on outside mount with returns. Deductions taken at factory.
- Do not attempt to compensate for the fabric deductions taken during manufacturing for inside mount applications. Adjusting the measurement could result in the shade not fitting inside the window opening. Some lift systems require more room on the roller to operate, resulting in a slightly larger light gap on one side.
- Motorized options for this product are not covered under our FIT Guarantee.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||
- Motorized wand comes standard with a charging cord with a USB end.
- Motorization lift system upgrade does not include remote or charger. At least one battery charger and remote is needed per order.
- The 15-channel remote can power up to fifteen (15) individual window treatments. Please note: the remote is only compatible with the following products: Lifestyle Room Darkening Roller and Lifestyle Light Filtering Roller.
- Remote range is ~65'. (Do not let antenna on headrail motor touch any metal objects, as this may interfere with signals from the remote control.) At least one remote per room is recommended.
- Once battery is fully charged, it can last up to 800 cycles. One cycle is an up and down motion. It takes approximately 6 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted. The light will turn green on the charger once charging is complete. Motor will start slowing when battery is almost out of charge.
- Add-on Smart WiFi Bridge allows you to operate your motorized shade with Alexa and the free downloadable Automate Pulse app. Available for both iOS and Android systems.