Typically ships 4 to 5 business days after ordering.
HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
Finding the right window coverings can seem impossible, what with all the different styles, colors, fabrics and accessory options. But, when you find that thing that inspires you, you know you've got to run with it. And what better way to show off your newfound favorite style than by upgrading your windows with the timeless beauty of these Architect Blackout Rollers.
These high-fashion favorites are inspired by designs from centuries-old Italian design books. They also feature a selection of the highest-quality room darkening fabrics in today's most popular colors, so you can choose the perfect custom roller blinds to keep light out and style in on any window in your home.
No detail is overlooked, from all color-coordinated hardware right down to the fabric-wrapped hem rail or optional solid bottom rail. The standard exposed headrail is perfect for creating luxurious layered looks, or you can order a matching fabric cassette for a smooth, streamlined, stand-alone appearance. There's even an optional fabric-wrapped cornice to add the perfect finishing touch you're looking for.
These custom window treatments come standard with a continuous cord loop for smooth, reliable operation. For safety and style, they're also available with a cordless lift for a seamless look well-suited for homes with young children and pets. Upgrade to advanced pull chain motorization with or without a remote control. Ordered with a remote, you can add a WiFi hub, too, for advanced home automation capabilities with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. Simple, snap-in installation makes them as easy to hang as they are to look at.
Make T.V.’s top home design shows pale in comparison with sophisticated, European-inspired window designs you create yourself. Start now by ordering some free samples to find the perfect color for your latest design.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Designer fabrics and textures
- Color-matched hardware
- Flame retardant materials
- Optional cordless lift meets child-safety guidelines
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
"Select Blinds is awesome. They have a wide variety and types of blinds to choose from. The order process is easy and self-explanatory. So much easier than going to a big box store to order and the prices are very reasonable. I have used them several times, I highly recommend Select Blinds!" - Me V., Phoenix, AZ
Recommendations and Limitations
- Fabric width on outside mount will be approximately 1 3/8" smaller than ordered width.
- Fabric width on inside mount will be approximately 1 1/2" smaller than ordered width.
- Headrail width will be approximately 1/8" smaller than ordered width on inside mount. Deductions taken at factory.
- Do not attempt to compensate for the fabric deductions taken during manufacturing for inside mount applications. Adjusting the measurement could result in the shade not fitting inside the window opening.
- Cornice Size on Inside mount will be 1/8'' smaller than the ordered width with no side returns and no brackets included.
- Cornice Size on Outside mount will be 1 1/8'' larger than the ordered width with 3 1/2'' returns, brackets included.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||
- Pull motor chain is always metal and 25% of the shade's length
- Motorization remote and hub will always be black
- One hub is needed per dwelling residence to link your Wireless Pull Chain Motorization shades with the app for your smartphone or pair with home automation systems such as Alexa and Google
- Shade USB charger does not come with an outlet adapter port
- Integrated Li-ion battery that is rechargeable with any micro USB cable
- A full battery charge will last up to 12 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered once a day
- Battery life span is approximately 365 cycles on average
- Shades comes fully charged with upper and lower limits preset
- Motorized shades ship in "transportation" mode to prevent shade from accidentally operating. After installation the motor needs to be activated. See instructions to activate shade
- It takes approximately 6 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted
- Motorization offers three remote options featuring a CR2430 battery
- Remote comes programmed to the shade. If multiple shades are ordered they will all come programmed to the remote. One remote per room is recommended for convenience
- Remote range will function up to 50 ft