HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
Looking for a way to add texture to a room without layering on the wallpaper and filling it with knitted throws? Don't want to drown your decor in faux furs or 500 filigree decorations? Window treatments can be a great way to add a little texture to a room without going overboard.
Amaze your friends and family with the character and quality of these Premier Woven Rollers. These woven roller blinds come in a gorgeous array of textured fabrics that naturally filter light and are completely different from smoother, traditional roller window coverings. They work well with any style, from bohemian to modern chic and everything in between.
Get the feel of a woven wood shade with the functionality of a traditional roller. These elegant yet practical custom fabric window treatments help you maintain your privacy both day and night, while allowing the right amount of light through during the day. Raise and lower them in one easy step with a Cordless or classic Continuous Cord Loop lift at no extra cost. You can also upgrade to an easy-stop Premium Cordless lift system that allows you to release the handle when retracting the shade without worrying about the roll spinning.
Everything - including the hardware and fabric inserts on the optional cassette valance - is color-coordinated for a deluxe designer look and feel without the ridiculously high cost. And really, feeling is believing. Order free samples today and feel the amazing texture these exotic looking window coverings will add to your home!
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Fits any style and decor
- Great for layered looks
- Made from high-quality, woven fabrics and materials
- Simple to install and use
- Cordless options meet child safety standards
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
“We ordered a roller shade to cover our sliding glass door at night. We were hesitant to order it from an online store, but we are glad we chose Select Blinds over the local blind store. The shade arrived sooner than expected. The shade material and construction are both high quality and it looks beautiful. I recommend the fabric covered cassette. I will order from Select Blinds again in the future." - Mark, Virginia
Recommendations and Specifications
- For inside mounted shades with a cassette, the headrail will be deducted by 1/4". Continuous Cord Loop shades will also get a fabric deduction of 1 3/4", and Premium Cordless shades will get a fabric deduction of 1".
- For outside mounted shades with a cassette, the headrail will not be deducted. Continuous Cord Loop Shades will also get a fabric deduction of 1 1/2", and Premium Cordless shades will get a fabric deduction of 3/4".
- For inside mounted shades that are exposed roll, the headrail will be deducted by 1/8". Continuous Cord Loop shades will also get a fabric deduction of 1 1/4", and Cordless Lift shades will get a fabric deduction of 3/4".
- For outside mounted shades that are exposed roll, the headrail will not be deducted. Continuous Cord Loop shades will also get a fabric deduction of 1 1/4", and cordless lift shades will get a fabric deduction of 3/4".
- Do not account for this factory deduction when measuring your windows.
- Cassette headrail required for Premium Cordless lift option.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||