Why You'll Love Them
Great for Layering
Made In USA
How They'll Help You
Looking for a way to add texture to a room without drowning your decor in faux furs or a mix of macrame wall hangings? Window treatments can be a great way to add a little texture to a room without going overboard.
Weave a little magic and texture into your rooms with the function of a traditional roller blind. How? With one that looks completely different from the smooth-faced window coverings you're used to.
Mimicking the look and feel of higher priced woven wood shades, Premier Woven Rollers are made from textured weaves of polyester threads in gorgeous designer colors. The subtle textures and patterns in the naturally light-filtering fabric add a touchable, tactile element to any interior. They make for an especially beautiful backdrop in boho, modern farmhouse and coastal designs.
Add extra depth and dimension to windows and doors with these elegant yet practical custom fabric window treatments. Everything is color coordinated for a deluxe, designer look and feel. They're perfect for protecting your privacy, too. Raise and lower them with a standard cordless or classic continuous cord loop lift. Dress up the look of the standard exposed roll with a handsome, matching cassette to hide it from view. When you upgrade to a cassette headrail, you can also upgrade to an easy-stop premium cordless lift. Gently tug on and release the handle when retracting the shade without worrying about it rolling all the way to the top.
Fabric Content List
"We ordered a roller shade to cover our sliding glass door at night. We were hesitant to order from an online store, but glad we chose Select Blinds over the local store. It arrived sooner than expected. The material and construction are both high quality, and it looks beautiful. I recommend the fabric covered cassette. I will order from Select Blinds again in the future."
- Mark, Virginia
"I got my blinds so quickly that we were shocked when they arrived. They are everything I expected and more. Well constructed and a breeze to install. They look perfect in our new home."
- Kim, Coeur D'Alene, ID
- For inside mounted shades with a cassette, the headrail will be deducted by 1/4". Continuous Cord Loop shades will also get a fabric deduction of 1 3/4", and Premium Cordless shades will get a fabric deduction of 1".
- For outside mounted shades with a cassette, the headrail will not be deducted. Continuous Cord Loop Shades will also get a fabric deduction of 1 1/2", and Premium Cordless shades will get a fabric deduction of 3/4".
- For inside mounted shades that are exposed roll, the headrail will be deducted by 1/8". Continuous Cord Loop shades will also get a fabric deduction of 1 1/4", and Cordless Lift shades will get a fabric deduction of 3/4".
- For outside mounted shades that are exposed roll, the headrail will not be deducted. Continuous Cord Loop shades will also get a fabric deduction of 1 1/4", and cordless lift shades will get a fabric deduction of 3/4".
- Do not account for this factory deduction when measuring your windows.
- Cassette headrail required for Premium Cordless lift option.
- 14" - 96" Cordless Lift
- 8" - 96" Continuous Cord Loop
- 21" - 96" Premium Cordless
- 6" - 96" Cordless Lift
- 6" - 120" Continuous Cord Loop
- 6" - 96" Premium Cordless
- 1" Exposed Roll
- 1 1/4" Cassette
- 1 3/4" Premium Cordless
- 2 3/4" Exposed Roll
- 3 3/8" Cassette
- 4" Premium Cordless
- 1 1/2" All Lift Styles