HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
You're inspired by the world around you, be it fashion, architecture, art, or something altogether unique (irrigation-themed guest room, anyone?). Regardless of what triggers your interior design expertise, the amount of light in your new space will play a huge role in how your décor is perceived. And what better way of letting the light shine in than with these gentle Architect Light Filtering Roller shades? They perfectly exemplify the high-end design you’ve been dreaming of.
This dazzling collection of exquisite fabrics and European-influenced modular design gives you the flexibility to dress your windows to your exacting specifications. Easily make any room in your home run-way ready in no time. Strut your style with a wide color palette of pure, clean hues and subtle textures for contemporary designer looks. These stunning window treatments meet your needs for form, function and fun! The modular hardware components and high-quality fabrics work together to give you almost limitless design inspiration on any budget. Easily upgrade from a standard continuous cord loop chain to either a cordless lift or pull wand motorization with or without a remote control. There's even an optional WiFi hub available that can be paired with voice-activated home automation devices like Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, so you can control them without literally lifting a finger!
You'll love how the light filtering effects of the feather-weight fabrics in these custom roller blinds give extra dimension to windows (especially when you add a fabulous fabric-wrapped cornice!). You'll love how affordable they are even more. Order a few samples and see for yourself what a difference they'll make in your home.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Luxurious fabrics and textures
- Color-matched hardware
- Available with motorized home automation
- Optional cordless lift conforms with child-safety guidelines
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
"The pricing and lead time that SelectBlinds.com offers is a big win for any homeowner. Their website is extremely easy to navigate and user-friendly even for the most novice of DIYers. This will be my third house using SelectBlinds.com and I can't wait to get the new blinds up!" - Ken G., Tennessee
Recommendations and Specifications
- Fabric width on outside mount will be approximately 1 3/8" smaller than ordered width.
- Fabric width on inside mount will be approximately 1 1/2" smaller than ordered width.
- Headrail width will be approximately 1/8" smaller than ordered width on inside mount. Deductions taken at factory.
- Do not attempt to compensate for the fabric deductions taken during manufacturing for inside mount applications. Adjusting the measurement could result in the shade not fitting inside the window opening.
- Cornice Size on Inside mount will be 1/8'' smaller than the ordered width with no side returns and no brackets included.
- Cornice Size on Outside mount will be 1 1/8'' larger than the ordered width with 3 1/2'' returns, brackets included.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||
- Pull motor wand is always metal and 25% of the shade's length
- Pull motor wand is always located on the right side of the shade
- Motorization remote and hub will always be black
- Wireless Pull Wand motorized shades require at least 1 remote per order for programming
- One hub is needed per dwelling residence to link your Wireless Pull Wand Motorization shades with the app for your smartphone or pair with home automation systems such as Alexa and Google
- Integrated Li-ion battery is rechargeable with micro USB cable
- A full battery charge will last up to 12 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered once a day
- Battery life span is approximately 365 cycles on average
- Shades comes fully charged with upper and lower limits preset
- Motorized shades ship in "transportation" mode to prevent shade from accidentally operating. After installation the motor needs to be activated. See instructions to activate shade
- It takes approximately 6 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted
- Motorization offers three remote options featuring a CR2430 battery
- Remote comes programmed to the shade. If multiple shades are ordered they will all come programmed to the remote. One remote per room is recommended for convenience
- Remote range will function up to 50 ft