HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
Finding the right blackout window covering keeping you up at night? Now you can rest easy.
Made of durable, machine-spun polyester fabric, these easy-care, roller-style window treatments block up to 90% of light to help you sleep tight, day or night. (Here’s a tip: If you’re going with an outside mount, be sure to order them 2”-4” wider than your window to keep light from peeking in through the sides.) The back of the fabric is white for a consistent, HOA-friendly look on your windows from the outside.
Luxe Modern Blackout Rollers are quality-designed, top to bottom. The fabric shade wraps around the front of and tucks snugly into a sturdy bottom rail that comes in your choice of three colors: white, black and oil-rubbed bronze. (Note: The bottom rail is visible on the back.) You can also dress up the exposed roll at the top by upgrading to a matching cassette headrail with fabric insert.
They’re the perfect and a practical foundation for layering your window treatments, too. The variety of versatile neutral colors and subtle, contemporary patterns work well under drapes and other custom coverings to keep rooms darker and more private. They fit in effortlessly
with any style and décor.
And you won’t find an easier to use window treatment. Raise and lower this classic custom roller with a standard cordless or continuous cord loop lift. Covering an extra-large picture window? Consider one of the convenient, money-saving rechargeable motorized lift options. You can make these pretty rollers pretty smart, too. With a NEO Connect Smart WiFi Controller, run them from anywhere (whether you’re home or not!) using your smartphone, or with Alexa or Google Assistant.
To top it off, they’re really easy to install. Simply screw in the included brackets and you’ll have them hanging in no time. Want to keep things a little lighter? Mix and match with Luxe Modern Light Filtering Rollers to fit your needs on every window.
You’ll think you’re dreaming when you see the fresh new fabrics and patterns in these easy-care Luxe Modern Blackout Rollers. Sampling them first is the surest way to find the right match for your décor.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Block out up to 90% of incoming light to darken rooms
- Free cordless lift comes standard
- Easy to install, includes all mounting hardware
- Available motorized upgrades, including smart blind option that works with Alexa & Google Assistant
- Coordinate with Luxe Modern Light Filtering Roller shades
WHY OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
“You could get a less expensive option at a big box store, but not with the same quality material or selection of colors. SelectBlinds delivered on their promise and the ordering process was easy! The blinds fit like a glove and perform like a rock star.” – mjcwac in FL
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & RECOMMENDATIONS
- Note: When installed as an inside mount, your covering will not block 100% of the light. There will be a small light gap, like a halo effect, around the sides and on the top and bottom of the shade. This is due to how it fits inside the window.
- When ordering as outside mount, if space permits, we recommend adding 3” to ordered width for additional light coverage.
- Dye lots may vary slightly from samples. Product is dyed when order is placed. Ordering products for entire room at same time is recommended to ensure all products come from same dye lot.
- For a cordless shade with a cassette, 3/16" deduction will be taken from headrail on inside mounts, and a 3/16" addition will be added to the headrail on outside mounts. Fabric will be deducted by 1" total for inside mounts, and 5/8" total for an outside mount.
- Do not attempt to compensate for the fabric deductions taken during manufacturing for inside mount applications. Adjusting the measurement could result in the shade not fitting inside the window opening.
- If coordinated with complementary Luxe Modern Light Filtering Roller Shades, there may be some variation in color due to difference in fabric.
- Motorized options for this product are not covered under our FIT Guarantee.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Depth||
- Rechargeable Motorized Wand and remote-control Motorization lift system upgrades include rechargeable motor battery and charger. (Note: NEO Connect Smart WiFi Controller and remote control Motorization options not compatible with Motorized Wand upgrade.)
- Battery charge will last ~6-12 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered once a day. Battery can be recharged up to 500 times. It takes approximately 5 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- Motorization upgrade comes standard with one 5-channel remote, including one 3V battery, that can power up to five (5) individual or five groups of window treatments. Remote range is ~80'. (Do not let antenna on headrail motor touch any metal objects, as this may interfere with signals from the remote control.) At least one remote per room is recommended.
- Motorized products installed in windows with metal casings may have a reduced radio frequency range, or may not operate at all, depending on the application.
- Add-on NEO Connect Smart WiFi Controller works only with rechargeable Motorization (remote control) product. One (1) controller recommended per every 2000 square feet. Free downloadable Smart Blinds® application required for operation. Click here for directions and details on how to set up and use the NEO Connect controller and app.
- Motorized Wand is white or black and available with cassette headrail only. White Cassette = White Wand; Black or Bronze Cassette = Black Wand.
- Wand length based on length of shade:
Length of Shade Length of Wand Up to 30" 1' (12") 30"-52" 2' (24") 52"-78" 3' (36") 78"-100" 4' (48") 100"-120" 5' (60")