Typically ships 4 to 5 business days after ordering.
HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
Cancel the fireworks show! Create your own sparks with Fashion Color Collection Blackout Rollers.
Available in an eye-widening display of dazzling neon, gemstone and pastel colors, they go with any interior decor. You’ll “ohh!” and “ahh!” over these fun and funky blackout fabrics fit for bedrooms, home theatres, dens, kids rooms, even the hard-to-satisfy teen sanctuary.
If finding the right blackout window covering has been keeping you up at night, now you can rest easy. Backed in HOA-friendly white fabric, these easy-care, roller-style window treatments block up to 90% of light to help you sleep tight. You can forget the snooze button, too. Stay asleep longer with quality features like sturdy, sewn-in hem bars that keep them hanging straight and flat, all the way to the bottom of your window. (Here’s a tip: If you’re going with an outside mount, be sure to order them 2”-4” wider than your window for the most light coverage.)
Want a more upscale look? Dress up the standard exposed roll with an optional cassette headrail in white, black, or oil-rubbed bronze with matching fabric insert. Then add a free matching bottom back rail for a real designer finish. They’re the perfect and a practical foundation for layering your window treatments. With this collection of versatile neutrals and vibrant solid colors, use them to protect your privacy under playful patterned drapes, elegant sheer curtains, or shutters.
Covering an extra large picture window? Consider one of the convenient, money-saving rechargeable motorized lift options. You can make these pretty rollers smart, too. With a NEO Connect Smart WiFi Controller, run them from anywhere (whether you’re home or not!) using your smartphone, or with Alexa or Google Assistant.
To top it off, they’re really easy to install. Simply screw in the included brackets and you’ll have them hanging in no time. Try a sample in every color (you can order up to 15 at a time for free!).
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Block out up to 90% of incoming light to darken rooms
- Free cordless lift comes standard
- Easy to install, includes all mounting hardware
- Available motorized upgrades, including smart blind option that works with Alexa & Google Assistant
- Coordinate with Fashion Color Collection Light Filtering Roller shades
WHY OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
"Easy installation and the quality is just lovely." -- Clarissa M., Wickenburg, AZ
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & RECOMMENDATIONS
- Note: When installed as an inside mount, your covering will not block 100% of the light. There will be a small light gap, like a halo effect, around the sides and on the top and bottom of the shade. This is due to how it fits inside the window.
- When ordering as outside mount, if space permits, we recommend adding 3” to ordered width for additional light coverage.
- Dye lots may vary slightly from samples. Product is dyed when order is placed. Ordering products for entire room at same time is recommended to ensure all products come from same dye lot.
- Fabric is made from a vinyl material.
- For exposed roll motorized shades, a 3/16" deduction will be taken from the roller/headrail on inside mounts, and a 3/16" addition will be added to roller for outside mounts. Fabric will be deducted by 15/16" total for both inside and outside mount.
- For a motorized shade with a cassette, deductions are the same as exposed roll motorization.
- For exposed roll cordless shades, a 3/16" deduction will be taken from the roller on inside mounts. For outside mounts, the roller will be exactly as ordered. Fabric deducted by 1 1/16" for an inside mount, and 7/8" for an outside mount.
- For a cordless shade with a cassette, 3/16" deduction will be taken from headrail on inside mounts, and a 3/16" addition will be added to the headrail on outside mounts. Fabric will be deducted by 1" total for inside mounts, and 5/8" total for an outside mount.
- Do not attempt to compensate for the fabric deductions taken during manufacturing for inside mount applications. Adjusting the measurement could result in the shade not fitting inside the window opening.
- Widths and heights limited in larger sizes.
- If coordinated with complementary Kids Light Filtering Roller Collection products, there may be some variation in color due to difference in fabric.
- Motorized options for this product are not covered under our FIT Guarantee.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Depth||
- Rechargeable Motorized Wand and remote-control Motorization lift system upgrades include rechargeable motor battery and charger. (Note: NEO Connect Smart WiFi Controller and remote control Motorization options not compatible with Motorized Wand upgrade.)
- Battery charge will last ~6-12 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered once a day. Battery can be recharged up to 500 times. It takes approximately 5 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- Motorization upgrade comes standard with one 5-channel remote, including one 3V battery, that can power up to five (5) individual or five groups of window treatments. Remote range is ~80'. (Do not let antenna on headrail motor touch any metal objects, as this may interfere with signals from the remote control.) At least one remote per room is recommended.
- Motorized products installed in windows with metal casings may have a reduced radio frequency range, or may not operate at all, depending on the application.
- Add-on NEO Connect Smart WiFi Controller works only with rechargeable Motorization (remote control) product. One (1) controller recommended per every 2000 square feet. Free downloadable Smart Blinds® application required for operation. Click here for directions and details on how to set up and use the NEO Connect controller and app.
- Motorized Wand is white or black and available with cassette headrail only. White Cassette = White Wand; Black or Bronze Cassette = Black Wand.
- Wand length based on length of shade:
Length of Shade Length of Wand Up to 30" 1' (12") 30"-52" 2' (24") 52"-78" 3' (36") 78"-100" 4' (48") 100"-120" 5' (60")