Description and FeaturesModern, energy efficient, and stylish, what more could you ask for from the Signature Sheer Weave 5% Solar Shades? Blocking up to 95% of harmful UV rays, these solars are perfect for every room in your home because they’ll protect your furniture from sun damage. But that’s not all they offer. They also reduce glare, making them ideal for home theaters and offices. And they even help you reduce energy costs by keeping your home’s internal temperature comfortable all year long.
You can choose from 8 popular colors to create the look you want and still stay within your budget. If you have young children or pets in the home, you’ll be happy to know that these products come with a free cordless lift system. To make these window covers your own, choose which way you want the shade to roll-standard or reverse. The last step is to choose between the elegant standard headrail or upgrade to a cassette headrail that will take these solars to the next level.
- Available with standard or reverse roll options.
- Available with cassette.
- Openness factor of 5% for room darkening effect.
- Cordless conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines.
- Shades come standard with sewn in bottom rail.
- Polyester/PVC combination
- Optional exposed or fabric wrapped hembar available.
Recommendations and Limitations
- Shades over 96" will need to have the fabric railroaded. Max height becomes 84"
- Products come with 6 to 10" of extra fabric to conceal the roller.
- Minimum width for cordless is 24 1/2". Max width and height is 84"
- Shades will be manufactured with upgraded 1 3/8" metal roller for all orders over 72".
- Maximum width and height for cassette option is 96". Cassette minimum flush mount depth - 3 3/4"
- Factory deductions: Outside mount will have no deductions on the headrail but Fabric will be 1 1/4" narrower than ordered. Inside Mount will have 1/4" deduction off the headrail and the fabric will be 1 1/4" narrower.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||15" - 144"|
|Height||24" - 108"|
|Min inside-mount depth||
2 1/4" - Exposed Roll
3 1/4" - Cassette
|Min flush-mount depth||
3"- Exposed Roll
3 1/4" - Cassette