Description and FeaturesFor a budget-friendly blackout option that's sturdy and durable, but also soft and stylish, the Blackout Sheerweave Roller Shades are exactly what you're looking for. Made from 100% flocked acrylic and a blackout foam backing, you get 100% light blockage. Because of the foam backing, these shades are also sound-absorbing, allowing you to enjoy a quieter, calmer home.
Available in 7 designer colors, you won’t have a problem customizing the look you want. And with a cassette option, you’ll have a sleek, modern look without overpaying. Unlike some other roller shades, these resist creasing, so they’ll stay looking great even longer.
- Cassette valance available as option
- 100% polyester flocked acrylic with 3 pass blackout foam backing
- 100% Blackout
- 7 designer colors available
- White to the street
- Hefty but soft to the touch
- Hem Style: Plain tailored only, no fringe option
- Continuous cord loop will be color coordinated to the fabric.
Recommendations and Limitations
- Factory deductions: Outside mount will have no deductions on the headrail but Fabric will be 1 1/4 inch narrower than ordered. Inside mount will have 1/4" deduction off the head rail with cassette or 1/8" deduction without cassette and the fabric will be 1 1/4" narrower than width ordered.
- Standard roll shades with exposed roll will have the roller appear white, due to the fact that the back of the fabric is white
- Cordless min width - 24". Max width- 84". Max height- 84"
- Widths over 94" will have the fabric railroaded. Max height becomes 84".
- Headrail-cassette cannot be side mounted for inside mount. Top mount only.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||