HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
Love natural light, but hate sharing your bedroom with your neighbors? You're not alone! Protect your privacy without giving up all that brilliant light! These stylish, durable Sheer Weave Blackout Rollers will darken any room in seconds so you can take a nap, watch a movie, or pretend you're floating in space and exploring the stars with your kiddos.
Made from flocked acrylic with a blackout foam backing, these custom window coverings will give you the extreme light blockage you've been searching for. And shhh! Here’s a little secret for you: The foam backing also absorbs sound. So, wherever you hang them, you can turn your space into a calm, quiet sanctuary worthy of the greatest nap ever taken.
Unlike some other rollers, these blackout beauties resist creasing, so they stay crisp and sharp looking no matter how much use they get. The soft, neutral colors and standard child-safe Cordless lift make them ideal for nurseries and nap time in general. Or easily raise and lower them from anywhere in the room with a remote control when you upgrade these rollers with a rechargeable Motorized headrail. You can even program multiple shades onto a single remote so you can control them at the same time!
Customize these classy roller window treatments even more by adding a sleek cassette valance with color-coordinated fabric insert to hide the exposed headrail. It'll give you a nice, smooth, tailored look from the top, down to the hem rail at the bottom. Sample a few colors to find your favorite!
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Sewn-in hem bar comes standard
- 3-pass blackout foam backing for extreme light blockage
- Cordless conforms to current child safety guidelines
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
“These shades are awesome. I chose the motorized blackout shades and I couldn't be happier. Installation was easy and the fit is perfect. Press the down button on the remote and the shades go to the exact bottom of the window sill and stop. - J. Zerwer, Illinois
Recommendations and Specifications
- Factory deductions: Outside mount: No deductions on headrail. Fabric will be 1-1/4” narrower than width ordered. Inside mount: ¼” deduction off headrail with cassette, or 1/8" off exposed roll. Fabric will be 1-1/4” narrower. Do not account for these deductions when measuring your windows.
- Roller on standard, exposed roll appears white, due to white backing.
- For widths over 94", the fabric will be railroaded (cut vertically vs. horizontally), so max height becomes 84".
- Shades over 94" wide and over 82" in height will have a horizontal seam. Seam is placed as high as possible on shade so, in most cases, it remains hidden.
- Headrail cassette on an inside mount is top mount only. Side mount not available.
- Shades ordered as outside mount with exposed roll cannot be side mounted, and the metal brackets will be exposed once installed.
- Continuous cord loop color coordinated to fabric.
- Motorized options for this product are not covered under our FIT Guarantee.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
- Motorization remote is not included and at least one remote is needed per order. Motorization charger comes standard.
- Add a 1-channel remote which can operate on a single frequency or upgrade to a 6-channel and 16-channel remote available at additional cost. When upgrading to multi-channel/frequency remote, please select 'No Remote' for any additional motorized shades you want to add to and power with it.
- 1 channel remote can operate up to 20 shades. If you have more than 20 shades to operate on a remote we recommend 6 channel or 16 channel remote.
- 6 channel remote can operate up to 20 shades on each channel for a total of 120 shades.
- 16 channel remote can operate up to 20 shades on each channel for a total of 320 shades.
- If you don’t want your shades to operate at the same time then program the shades to operate on separate channels. All shades on the same channel must be located in the same room.
- If shades are programmed to the same channel they will operate at the same time
- Battery operated white remote comes included with a lithium battery CR 2032 – 3v.
- Remote reaches from approximately 260 feet away from shade.
- Remote is already programmed to the motorized shade. All that is required is to connect the battery to the motor and your shade is ready to operate.