Typically ships 4 to 5 business days after ordering.
Description and Features
Sturdy and durable, but also soft and stylish, our Sheer Weave Blackout Rollers are made from 100% flocked acrylic with a blackout foam backing to give you 100% light blockage. And shhh! Here’s a little secret: The foam backing also absorbs sound, so wherever you hang them, you can turn your space into a calm, quiet sanctuary.
Customize these classy roller window coverings with a sleek cassette valance to hide the headrail for a smooth, tailored look right down to the hem rail. Unlike some other rollers, these blackout beauties resist creasing, so they stay crisp and sharp looking no matter how much use they get. The soft, neutral colors and standard child-safe cordless lift make them ideal for nurseries or nap time. Or easily raise and lower them from anywhere in the room by remote control when you upgrade these rollers with a rechargeable motorized headrail.
- Come with Standard Roll only
- Sewn-in hem bar comes standard
- 100% polyester with 3-pass blackout foam backing for 100% light blockage
- White backing conforms with most HOA regulations
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child safety guidelines
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Factory deductions: Outside mount: No deductions on headrail. Fabric will be 1-1/4” narrower than width ordered. Inside mount: ¼” deduction off headrail with cassette, or 1/8" off exposed roll. Fabric will be 1-1/4” narrower. Do not account for these deductions when measuring your windows.
- Roller on standard, exposed roll appears white, due to white backing.
- For widths over 94", the fabric will be railroaded (cut vertically vs. horizontally), so max height becomes 84".
- Shades over 94" wide and over 82" in height will have a horizontal seam. Seam is placed as high as possible on shade so, in most cases, it remains hidden.
- Headrail cassette on an inside mount is top mount only. Side mount not available.
- Shades ordered as outside mount with exposed roll cannot be side mounted, and the metal brackets will be exposed once installed.
- Continuous cord loop color coordinated to fabric.
- Motorized options for this product are not covered under our FIT Guarantee.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
- Motorization remote is not included and at least one remote is needed per order. Motorization charger comes standard.
- Add a 1-channel remote which can operate on a single frequency or upgrade to a 6-channel and 16-channel remote available at additional cost. When upgrading to multi-channel/frequency remote, please select 'No Remote' for any additional motorized shades you want to add to and power with it.
- Battery operated white remote comes included with a lithium battery CR 2032 – 3v.
- Remote reaches from approximately 260 feet away from shade.
- Remote is already programmed to the motorized shade. All that is required is to connect the battery to the motor and your shade is ready to operate.