Saggy shades got you down? Our Select Light Filtering No-Holes Pleateds are made from a single layer of fabric to keep the 1” pleats crisp and fabulous looking for years to come.
Designed to prevent sagging and flattening, Select Light Filtering No-Holes Pleateds are unique in that they have none of the tiny, pin-prick holes that enable light to come through the front of regular pleated from the internal cords used to lift and lower them. Instead, the cords go through tabs on the back to eliminate route holes, giving you more light and privacy control.
Proudly made in the USA in 18 iconic colors with color-coordinated hardware, these window treatments block 95% of harmful UV rays to help protect furniture and carpets from sun damage. They look great, too, mounted on doors with available hold-down brackets to prevent them from swaying when the door is opened and closed. And its no-holes barred when it comes to lift control. Choose from five easy lift systems, including standard corded, or optional top down/bottom up, continuous cord loop, or child-safe cordless and cordless top down/bottom up.
- Innovative pleated shade with cords strung through tab on back to eliminate route holes in front
- Blocks 95% of harmful UV rays
- 1" pleats.
- Optional hold-down brackets prevent swaying when mounted on doors
- Optional extension brackets available for outside mounts
- Custom made in the USA
- Neutral color on backside of fabric (facing street) conforms to HOA guidelines
Recommendations & Limitations
- Cordless top down/bottom up comes with a color coordinated headrail insert strip to cover white headrail.
- Corded top down bottom up comes standard with lift cord on the right side, and top down cord on the left side.
- The shade will stack in a curve when raised due to the cords being located along the back of the shade.
- 3/16 inch deduction for all inside mounts
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||
2 1/4" D x 1 1/2" H