DescriptionGive your home modern texture, in 11 color options, with our Sonoma Light Filtering No-Holes Pleated Shades. The crisp pleats in this single layer of fabric will stay looking new longer. They’re constructed so the pleats won’t easily sag or flatten, giving you fabulous-looking shades for many years to come. These treatments for your window even block 95% of harmful UV rays, which protects your furniture and carpets from sun damage.
The Sonoma Light Filtering No-Holes Pleated Shades are unique in that they have no holes in the front of the shade, giving you complete light and privacy control. We offer various lift styles, so you will have a modern, clean look regardless of the options and features you choose. If you’re mounting these on doors, you can even add hold-down brackets to prevent them from swaying when the door is opened and closed. They're also proudly made in the USA.
- Innovative pleated shade that features no holes in the front for added privacy.
- Cords are strung through an innovative tab on the back of the shade.
- Reduces UV penetration by 95%, protecting your furniture.
- Add hold down brackets to prevent swaying when mounted on doors.
- Extension brackets help to extend the headrail during mounting.
- Custom made in the USA.
- Neutral color on backside (streetside) of fabric to maintain uniform look to exterior and conforms to HOA guidelines.
Recommendations & Limitations
- Cordless top down/bottom up comes with a color coordinated headrail insert strip to cover white headrail.
- Corded top down bottom up comes standard with lift cord on the right side, and top down cord on the left side.
- The shade will stack in a curve when raised due to the cords being located along the back of the shade.
- Pleated shades have 1" pleats.
- 3/16 inch deduction for all inside mounts
- Single headrail can be made up to 84" wide.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||
2 1/4" D x 1 1/2" H