Description and Features
Have extra-wide windows? Premier Classic Single Cell Light Filtering Shades are the perfect solution. We can custom make a single headrail up to 84” wide. Mount them side-by-side to create a unique window treatment that’s a real treat for the eyes. And forget the blah beige of early honeycomb-style products. Energize any room with these energy-efficient window coverings in delicately patterned designer colors. You’ll find just the right ‘shade’ to fit any room and complement your own special style.
Made from soft, thick-spun lace fabric, the ¾” energy-efficient pleats also help absorb noise while keeping you cool and comfortable year-round. With the energy savings these premier light filtering products can provide, you can even afford to upgrade to our lowest-priced motorized lift system for easy, remote control of those hard to reach windows. In addition to other favored lift styles, Select Blinds is proud to offer a Certified Best for Kids Cordless Lift & Lock™ or Cordless Top Down/Bottom Up Lift & Lock™ system to keep young children and pets safe from dangling cords.
- Soft, thick 100% spun-lace polyester
- Large pleats perfect for larger windows
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ Certified Best for Kids
- Optional remote-controlled motorization operates up to 5 shades at same time with touch of a button
- Color-coordinated, fabric-wrapped headrails with all cordless lift options
- White fabric on backside (street side) of shade conforms to HOA guidelines
- ¾” single-cell honeycomb construction
- Blocks 99% of UV rays
- Industry best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Corded top down bottom up- Left cords operate bottom rail. Right cords operate center rail for top down.
- Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mounting brackets available upon request for shades under 48" wide only.
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Up shades will come with attached magnets and striker plates in center to provide tight closure. Shades over 42" wide will have striker plates approximately 4" from the edges.
- Shades 12" and under have a max height of 80"
- Headrails and bottom rails will vary based on lift style. It is recommended to order the same lift system for shades in the same room. Standard lift and corded top down bottom up do not come with fabric-wrapped rails.
- Inside mount: Additional 3/16" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on standard corded shades.
- Inside mount: Additional 1/4" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on cordless shades.
- Adding hold down brackets to inside mounted shades will increase headrail deduction to 1/2". This is done to make room for brackets.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||