Typically ships 6 to 7 business days after ordering.
Description and Features
Dracula would approve. Premier Classic Single Cell Blackouts are a great way to take a big bite out of your energy costs. Keep 98% of incoming light out and reduce your cooling and heating bills with these energy-efficient honeycomb style window coverings. The thick, high-quality 100% spun lace blackout fabric and single-cell construction also help absorb noise, so they’re ideal for bedrooms, baby nurseries and media rooms.These custom made energy-saving cellular treatments are available in more than a dozen designer colors, with fabric-wrapped, color-coordinated headrails for a chic, seamless look. For optimum light control and easy operation, choose from six different lift options. For homes with small children or pets, we recommend our free Cordless Lift & Lock™ system that raises and lowers this product with the press of a button (no dangling cords!). You can also lower them from the top and raise them from the bottom with our Cordless Top Down/Bottom Up Lift & Lock™ option. Or for extra large windows, consider upgrading to motorized blackouts that can be operated by remote control.
- Soft, thick 100% spun-lace polyester
- ¾”single-cell pleat size ideal for large windows
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines
- Optional remote-controlled motorization operates up to 5 shades at same time with touch of a button
- Color-coordinated or fabric-wrapped headrails determined by lift system
- White fabric on backside (street side) of shade conforms to HOA guidelines
- Available in large sizes for oversize windows
- Blocks 99% of UV rays
- Industry best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Corded top down bottom up- Left cords operate bottom rail. Right cords operate center rail for top down.
- Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mounting brackets available upon request for shades under 48" wide only.
- Inside mount: Additional 3/16" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on standard corded shades.
- Inside mount: Additional 1/4" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on cordless shades.
- Adding hold down brackets to inside mounted shades will increase headrail deduction to 1/2". This is done to make room for brackets.
- Shades 12" and under have a max height of 80"
- Headrails and bottom rails will vary based on lift style. It is recommended to order the same lift system for shades in the same room. Standard Lift and Top Down Bottom Up come with color-coordinated rails. Cordless Lift & Lock, Continuous Cord Loop, Cordless Lift & Lock Top Down Bottom Up, TriShades and Motorization come with fabric-wrapped rails.
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Up shades will come with attached magnets and striker plates in center to provide tight closure. Shades over 42" wide will have striker plates approximately 4" from the edges.
- Motorized options for this product are not covered under our FIT Guarantee.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||
- Motorization remote and charger are not included. At least one remote and one charger is needed per order.
- Battery charge will last ~6-12 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered once a day. Battery can be recharged up to 500 times. It takes approximately 5 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- Add optional solar charger for a constant trickle charge. Solar charger plugs into motor and can be mounted to the back of the headrail or side of window sill.
- Flush inside mount with solar charger requires at least 4" depth.
- Motorization 5-channel remote includes one 3V battery, that can power up to five (5) individual or five groups of window treatments. Remote range is ~80'. (Do not let antenna on headrail motor touch any metal objects, as this may interfere with signals from the remote control.) At least one remote per room is recommended.
- Motorized products installed in windows with metal casings may have a reduced radio frequency range, or may not operate at all, depending on the application.