Description and Features
Everybody loves a twofer, and we have a great one for you! Form follows function from the top – and the bottom – of our Premier Classic Double Cell Light Filtering TriShades. Get double the light control in one window covering with a combination of light-diffusing honeycomb-style cellulars and translucent pleats.
Energy efficient and easy to install, these day/night window coverings let you adjust for just the right amount of light you want, where you want it. Use the standard Cordless Lift & Lock™ system (the safest lift for homes with children and pets) to let light in through the top, or pull up the fabric bottom with the touch of your hand to keep more light out. You can also order these trishades with an optional continuous cord loop to adjust the right height with cords on both sides.
As beautiful as they are functional, put together a look all your own from a palette of 200+ different color combos. Try a neutral tone on top with a bright-colored, sound-absorbing cellular below. And to keep the look smooth and sleek from bottom to top, or top to bottom, all of the product’s working parts, including rails, are color-coordinated.
Try these trishades to see how stylish they’ll look in your home. We’ll send you a sample for free!
- Our new Cordless Lift & Lock™ system option raises and lowers shades without the use of cords, which makes them ideal in homes with small children or pets. Just press the button and hold to lift and lower.
- Soft, thick, easy to clean 100% spun lace fabric helps absorb sound for quieter, more comfortable rooms
- Wide widths available to cover large windows with a single shade for a truly custom look.
- All components are truly color coordinated to the bottom fabric for a beautiful, finished appearance top to bottom.
- White fabric on backside (street side) of shade conforms to HOA guidelines
- Durable metal snap-in brackets allow for easy installation.
- 1/2" Double Cell Construction.
- Industry best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- UV Blockage - 99%.
- Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mounting brackets available upon request for shades under 48" wide only.
- Inside mount: Additional 3/16" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on standard corded shades.
- Inside mount: Additional 1/4" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on cordless shades.
- Adding hold down brackets to inside mounted shades will increase headrail deduction to 1/2". This is done to make room for brackets.
- All lift systems have fabric wrapped rails.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||