Description and Features
Any way you look at them – from top down/bottom up or motorized – our Premier Classic Double Cell Light Filtering Cellulars look and work great! Made from premium spun-lace fabric, the double-cell honeycomb construction does double duty, giving you a durable, designer-quality look and feel that helps absorb noise, too. Warm any space with soothing, filtered light that blocks up to 99% of UV rays. You can even match our cordless lift options with color-coordinated, fabric-covered rails for a truly customized, cohesive finish.
Featuring HOA-approved fabric backing, further customize these versatile window coverings with a variety of corded and cordless lift styles, including our standard Cordless Lift & Lock™ system that raises and lowers shades with the press of a button and without the use of cords, making them safe for homes with small children or pets. For more operational options, upgrade these cellular light-filtering pleated window treatments with a Cordless Top Down/Bottom Up Lift & Lock™ or continuous cord loop system, or remote-controlled motorized honeycombs.
- Soft, thick 100% spun-lace polyester
- Optional remote-controlled motorization operates up to 5 shades at same time with touch of a button
- Color-coordinated, fabric-wrapped headrails come with all cordless lift options
- White fabric on backside (street side) of shade conforms to HOA guidelines
- Durable ½” double-cell honeycomb construction
- Blocks 99% of UV rays
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ Certified Best for Kids
- Industry best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Corded top down/bottom up option: Left cords operate bottom rail. Right cords operate center rail for top/down.
- Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mounting brackets available upon request for shades under 48" wide only.
- Inside mount: Additional 3/16" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on standard corded shades.
- Inside mount: Additional 1/4" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on cordless shades.
- Adding hold down brackets to inside mounted shades will increase headrail deduction to 1/2" to make room for brackets. This deduction is taken at factory. Please do not accommodate for it in your measurements, as the shade may not fit.
- Headrails and bottom rails will vary based on lift style. It is recommended to order the same lift system for shades in the same room. Standard lift and corded top down bottom up do not come with fabric-wrapped rails.
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Up shades will come with attached magnets and striker plates in center to provide tight closure. Shades over 42" wide will have striker plates approximately 4" from the edges.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||
- Motorization remote and charger are not included. At least one remote and one charger is needed per order.
- Battery charge will last ~6-12 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered once a day. Battery can be recharged up to 500 times. It takes approximately 5 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- Motorization 5-channel remote includes one 3V battery, that can power up to five (5) individual or five groups of window treatments. Remote range is ~80'. (Do not let antenna on headrail motor touch any metal objects, as this may interfere with signals from the remote control.) At least one remote per room is recommended.
- Motorized products installed in windows with metal casings may have a reduced radio frequency range, or may not operate at all, depending on the application.