Typically ships 5 to 7 business days after ordering.
Description and Features
Make a triple play with the style, form and function of our Premier Classic Double Cell Blackout TriShades! Go from daylight to darkness with one shade. Adjust the amount of light you want by simply lowering the sheer pleated top to the desired level. Or raise the energy-efficient cellular fabric on the bottom to instantly blackout the light. The insulated double-cell honeycomb construction also blocks harmful UV rays and helps absorb sound, making these day/night pleated cellulars perfect for bedrooms and home theaters.
With our Premier Double Cell Blackout TriShades, the days of needing two different window treatments on one window are over. The standard child-safe Cordless Lift & Lock™ system lets you go from daytime to nighttime and dark to light with the touch of a button. Or opt for a continuous cord loop lift system to easily raise and lower both sections. And lucky you! You have tons of different cellular and pleated colors to pair together in countless combinations for a customized fit with your own style and décor. For a beautiful, designer finish from top to bottom, we also include color-coordinated rails and cording.
You also get our best-in-the industry limited lifetime warranty with your Select Blinds Premier Double Cell Blackout TriShades. Sample them for free to see how they’ll look in your home today!
- Our new Cordless Lift & Lock™ system option raises and lowers shades without the use of cords, which makes them ideal in homes with small children or pets. Just press the button and hold to lift and lower.
- Soft, thick, easy to clean 100% spun lace fabric
- Wide widths available to cover large windows with a single shade for a truly custom look.
- All components are truly color coordinated to the bottom fabric for a beautiful, finished appearance top to bottom.
- White fabric on backside (street side) of shade conforms to HOA guidelines
- Durable metal snap-in brackets allow for easy installation.
- 1/2" Double Cell Construction.
- Industry best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- UV Blockage - 99%.
- Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mounting brackets available upon request for shades under 48" wide only.
- Inside mount: Additional 3/16" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on standard corded shades.
- Inside mount: Additional 1/4" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on cordless shades.
- Adding hold down brackets to inside mounted shades will increase headrail deduction to 1/2". This is done to make room for brackets..
- All lift systems have fabric wrapped rails.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||