Typically ships 6 to 7 business days after ordering.
Description and Features
It’s lights out on bright light with our Premier Classic Double Cell Blackouts. Not only does the high-quality blackout fabric block 98% of incoming light, the double-cell honeycomb construction of these stylish and functional window darkening coverings absorb noise, too, so they’re perfect for home theaters, bedrooms, RVs, or anywhere you need some peace, quiet and privacy. And the coolest part is they can help reduce your energy usage and costs!
A great fit for extra-wide windows, these energy-efficient blackouts come standard with our child and pet-friendly Cordless Lift & Lock™ system. Or easily raise, lower and operate them with six other available lift options, including motorized remote control for the ultimate in convenience.
Premier Classic Double Cell Blackout window treatments are as attractive as they are affordable. Just because they’re ‘blackouts’ doesn’t mean they’re black and white. We can custom make them for you in rich colors with matching fabric-wrapped headrails for the exact designer look you desire.
- Soft, thick 100% spun-lace polyester
- Durable ½” double-cell honeycomb construction
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines
- Optional remote-controlled motorization operates up to 5 shades at same time with touch of a button
- Color-coordinated or fabric-wrapped headrails determined by lift system
- White fabric on backside (street side) of shade conforms to HOA guidelines
- Blocks 99% of UV rays
- Industry best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Corded top down bottom up- Left cords operate bottom rail. Right cords operate center rail for top down.
- Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mounting brackets available upon request for shades under 48" wide only.
- Inside mount: Additional 3/16" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on standard corded shades.
- Inside mount: Additional 1/4" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on cordless shades.
- Adding hold down brackets to inside mounted shades will increase headrail deduction to 1/2". This is done to make room for brackets.
- Shades 12" and under have a max height of 80"
- Headrails and bottom rails will vary based on lift style. It is recommended to order the same lift system for shades in the same room. Standard Lift and Top Down Bottom Up come with color-coordinated rails. Cordless Lift & Lock, Continuous Cord Loop, Cordless Lift & Lock Top Down Bottom Up, TriShades and Motorization come with fabric-wrapped rails.
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Up shades will come with attached magnets and striker plates in center to provide tight closure. Shades over 42" wide will have striker plates approximately 4" from the edges.
- Motorized options for this product are not covered under our FIT Guarantee.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||
- Motorization remote and charger are not included. At least one remote and one charger is needed per order.
- Battery charge will last ~6-12 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered once a day. Battery can be recharged up to 500 times. It takes approximately 5 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- Add optional solar charger for a constant trickle charge. Solar charger plugs into motor and can be mounted to the back of the headrail or side of window sill.
- Flush inside mount with solar charger requires at least 4" depth.
- Motorization 5-channel remote includes one 3V battery, that can power up to five (5) individual or five groups of window treatments. Remote range is ~80'. (Do not let antenna on headrail motor touch any metal objects, as this may interfere with signals from the remote control.) At least one remote per room is recommended.
- Motorized products installed in windows with metal casings may have a reduced radio frequency range, or may not operate at all, depending on the application.