Description and Features
Clean, crisp and cool – energy-wise and aesthetically speaking – our Premier Classic 2” Light Filtering Cellulars are a wise choice for any space. Treat your windows to a long, lean look with 2” pleats that match the standard width of most verticals, with fewer horizontal lines. Available in soft and soothing colors in popular designer hues of white, blue and brown, they’re the ideal backdrop to any décor and come complete with a color-coordinated headrail for a streamlined look from top to bottom.
These budget-friendly beauties save you even more on energy bills with their single, large cell honeycomb construction. Because more air is trapped inside each pocket, they provide greater insulation against heat and cold coming through your windows. Made from tear-resistant polyester, they’re backed by our limited lifetime warranty and guaranteed not to separate or discolor.
Perfect for large windows, we can make your custom light-filtering cellulars to fit an area up to 60 square feet. For smooth and effortless operation, we also give you four different lift options to choose from, including our free Cordless Lift & Lock™ system that raises and lowers shades with the press of a button and without the use of cords, making them safe for homes with small children or pets.
- All rails will be fabric wrapped.
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Tri-Shade will be automatically top down bottom up. The top portion will be sheer material that is slightly see through.
- Includes all mounting hardware
- 2" Single Cell Construction
- White fabric on backside (street side) of shade conforms to HOA guidelines
- Industry best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Fabric will protrude past headrails when shade is fully raised due to size of pleat.
- Standard inside mounted brackets are top mounted. Side mounted brackets available upon request for shades under 48" only.
- Inside mount: Additional 3/16" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on standard corded shades.
- Inside mount: Additional 1/4" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on cordless shades.
- 1/4" deduction off headrail and 5/8" deduction off fabric for inside mount. Please do not attempt to accommodate for these deductions as the shade may not fit.
- Headrails and bottom rails will vary based on lift style. It is recommended to order the same lift system for shades in the same room. Not all lift styles come with fabric-wrapped rails.
- Shades can be made with a maximum of 60 square feet.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||