Description and Features
You won’t want to keep these beautiful window coverings in the dark! A sleek, energy-efficient combination of designer style and function, our Premier Classic 2” Blackout Cellulars are perfect for day sleepers and nap time in the nursery. They’re easy to install and block 98% of outside light. For even greater light control, upgrade to the popular Tri-Shade option, which gives you two shades in one: a beautiful pleated sheer you can lower from the top while blocking light out on the bottom!
In addition to the trendy Tri-Shade, these energy-efficient honeycomb style window treatments come with your choice of our standard child-safe Cordless Lift & Lock™, Cordless Top Down/Bottom Up Lift & Lock™, or continuous cord loop lift systems. Available in high-demand designer colors, find the perfect match to enhance any decor. Mounted inside or outside your window, the large, 2” pleats provide a long, lean look – great for tall windows! – complemented by color-coordinated, fabric-wrapped rails for a custom finish.
- All rails will be fabric wrapped.
- 2" energy-efficient, single-cell honeycomb construction
- Tri-Shade will be automatically top down bottom up. The top portion will be sheer material that is slightly see through.
- White fabric on backside (street side) of shade conforms to HOA guidelines
- Blocks 99% of UV rays
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Industry best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Fabric will protrude past headrails when shade is fully raised due to size of pleat.
- Standard inside mounted brackets are top mounted. Side mounted brackets available upon request for shades under 48" only.
- Inside mount: Additional 3/16" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on standard corded shades.
- Inside mount: Additional 1/4" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on cordless shades.
- 1/4" deduction off headrail and 5/8" deduction off fabric for inside mount. Please do not attempt to accommodate for these deductions as the shade may not fit.
- Headrails and bottom rails will vary based on lift style. It is recommended to order the same lift system for shades in the same room. Not all lift styles come with fabric-wrapped rails.
- Shades can be made with a maximum of 60 square feet.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount depth||
|Min Flush-Mount depth||
|Min Outside-Mount depth||