Description and Features
The phenomenal fabrics featured in our Designer Pleated Collection I are what set these apart from ordinary plain pleated shades. In many of the same fabrics as our Designer Roller Shade Collection I and Designer Roman Collection I, they’re the perfect combination of sheer beauty and fearless function. The collection boasts a variety of natural materials in a shimmering array of colors, textures and patterns. Cover your windows in a rainbow of neutral whites and creams, to passionate plums and cozy charcoals for unparalleled decorative possibilities.
The horizontal lines of these luxurious pleated window coverings create a modern, well-tailored look, with the oversized 2” pleats particularly well suited for large windows. The modularly designed hardware components make installation and operation easy and effortless. Color-coordinated head and bottom rails, as well as end caps, accentuate the fabric for a completely custom, cohesive look. Raise them up a notch for an even more streamlined appearance with an upgraded continuous cord loop, or a cordless or cordless top down bottom up lift that conforms to the latest child-safe window covering safety standards.
Send for some free samples, and you’ll be saying “pretty please” to these amazing custom pleated shades in no time!
- Elegant fabrics
- Easy installation
- Optional continuous cord loop with patented, adjustable cord spool
- Coordinate with complementary Designer Roller Shade Collection I and Designer Roman Collection I products
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Industry best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Fabric color can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure that all materials are from the same dye lot, please order at the same time.
- Multiple shade orders of different heights may have pleats that do not align across multiple windows. It is always recommended to order all shades using the longest length in the room.
- Factory will deduct 3/8" off the fabric on all inside mounts to ensure a proper fit.
- Factory will deduct 3/4" off the headrail on Continuous Cord Loop inside mounts to ensure a proper fit.
- Factory will deduct 1 5/8" off the headrail on Standard Corded inside mounts to ensure a proper fit.
- Factory will deduct 3/8" off the headrail on Cordless/Cordless TDBU inside mounts to ensure a proper fit.
- Cordless shades more than 36" wide come with two lift handles.
- Cordless top down/bottom up shades come with four lift handles.
- All fabrics are light filtering and fabric color chosen will show on street side.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||