Description and Features
Say goodbye to boring blackout curtains in the bedroom. Our Select 1” Blackout Pleated Shades absorb up to 99% of unwanted outside light to create a serene and stylish sanctuary. Perfect for any space where you need more light blockage and privacy, they come in a colorful array of colors in popular poplin, linen-like and unique woven wood-like textured fabrics to match your unique styling in nurseries, home theaters, even RVs.
Easy to clean and install, these custom made, quality-constructed blackout window treatments are made from a single layer of fabric and blackout liner attached to both the head and bottom rails for smooth, seamless operation. They come with a classic corded lift, but can easily be upgraded with child-safe Cordless Lift & Lock™, Cordless Lift & Lock™ top down bottom up, continuous cord loop and rechargeable motorized lift options to best match your style and meet your needs. You can even operate these the smart way from your smartphone with the available WiFi Bridge connector and free downloadable app, or with an Alexa virtual assistant. Fabric-wrapped headrails are also available on select lift styles for a smooth, seamless look from top to bottom.
With higher-end details like color-coordinated ladder cords, cord pulls and head/bottom rails (they can be color-coordinated with our Select 1” Light Filtering Pleateds, too), you’ll be surprised at how affordable these blackout accordion-style blinds are. We even offer special cutouts for a custom fit around door handles and other hardware.
Add some samples to your cart today!
- High-quality textured fabrics in large variety of colors
- Sharp, pressed 1” pleats, ideal for windows of all sizes
- Coordinate with complementary Select 1" Light Filtering Pleated Shades
- Color-coordinated ladder cords, cord pulls and head/bottom rails
- White fabric on backside (street side) of shade conforms to HOA guidelines
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ options Certified Best for Kids
- Optional smart and remote-controlled motorization available
- Industry best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations & Limitations
- Factory will deduct 1/4" inch (+/- 1/8 of an inch) from the width of the headrail on inside mount orders to ensure a proper fit.
- Factory will deduct 1/2" inch (+/- 1/8 of an inch) from the width of the fabric on inside mount orders to ensure a proper fit.
- Blackout liner is attached to the head and bottom rails. It is not sewn on or adhered to the pleated fabric.
- Hold Down Brackets and Cutouts are not available on the Cordless Lift & Lock™ systems.
- Hold Down Brackets are only available on outside mount only.
- Headrail endcaps are white on the Continuous Cord Loop lift system. All other lift-style headrail endcaps are color-coordinated.
- Headrails come standard fabric wrapped on the Continuous Cord Loop and Motorization lift systems. Bottom rails will be color-coordinated and may not be a perfect match to the headrail.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||
- Motorization lift system upgrade includes rechargeable motor battery, charger and 15-channel remote. The 15-channel remote can power up to fifteen (15) individual window treatments. Please note: the remote is not compatible with other motorized products.
- Remote range is ~65'. (Do not let antenna on headrail motor touch any metal objects, as this may interfere with signals from the remote control.) At least one remote per room is recommended.
- Once battery is fully charged, it can last up to 500 cycles. One cycle is an up and down motion. It takes approximately 6 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted. The light will turn green on the charger once charging is complete. Motor will start slower after charging.
- Motorized products installed in windows with metal casings may have a reduced radio frequency range.
- Add-on Smart WiFi Bridge allows you to operate your motorized shade with Alexa and the free downloadable Automate Pulse app. Available for both iOS and Android systems.