Typically ships 4 to 5 business days after ordering.
Need something while you wait? Check out our affordable Redi Shades Temporary Paper Shades!
Description and Features
Budget Friendly, yet stylish and durable, these minis are just as inviting and appealing as any other window treatment. The 1" Essential Aluminum Blinds offer a broad selection of colors, allowing you the ability to complement your home decor, no matter what the color theme of your room. The standard two-slat valance enriches and completes the look.
You have full light control with your choice of lift systems. The decorator favored cordless lift system eliminates the use of lift cords and gives you the ability to raise and lower by simply using the bottom rail. The standard lift system will give you a traditional look with pull cords. The 1" Essential Aluminum Blinds are perfect for any room, since they are dust and water resistant. With free shipping and the industry's best warranty, you will enjoy your new aluminum window coverings for a very long time.
- Double slat valance comes standard & conceals the headrail to give more of a finished appearance.
- Cordless lift bottom rails are color coordinated for most colors. Some colors may have an Off White bottom rail.
- Cordless colors that will have Off White bottom rails: Beige, Canvas, Fawn, Forest, Pear, and Vanilla.
- 6 gauge heat-treated, spring tempered slats to resist bending.
- Clear plastic wand tilt is a standard feature. Not available in cord tilt.
- Scratch and dust resistant
- Ideal for doors and small windows
- Free Shipping
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Industry best warranty
Recommendations and Limitations
- Standard Lift blinds 18" wide and under must have split controls. Tilt and lift controls cannot be on the same side.
- Headrails are color coordinated to the slats. Match may not be exact.
- Cordless blinds 12 3/8" net width and under will be center tilt wand only.
- Inside mount blinds will be made 1/2" less than ordered width. Deductions taken at factory to ensure a proper fit. Do not take deductions into account when measuring.
- Lift cords must be located on the outer side of 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail to allow for cord cleat installation.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside Mount Depth||