Typically ships 5 to 7 business days after ordering.
Description and Features
With spring-tempered slats that bounce back to their original shape, you can be certain these window treatments will be a long-lasting addition to your household. On top of their sturdiness, the designer colors and options allow you to have an exceptional window covering. The Select 1” Minis perfectly match the Designer 2" Macro line, giving you the freedom to decorate your entire home with consistency. The dust-resistant coating will help keep your colors looking new, while also giving you a low-maintenance window treatment.
With a wide variety of colors to choose from, you can customize them to match each of your room’s décor. We also give the choice of two available lift styles. The recommended Cordless Lift & Lock™ system allows you to operate the window covering from the bottom rail. The standard lift is the traditional choice for your Select 1” Minis. Finding the right treatments for your windows shouldn’t be difficult. We’ve made it easy to order and install a treatment that’s durable and elegant at the same time.
- Cordless lift bottom rails are color coordinated for most colors. Some colors may have an Off White bottom rail.
- Cordless colors that will have Off White bottom rails: Beige, Biscuit, Burgundy, Canvas, Classic Red, Fawn, Forest, Parchment, Pear, Pumice, Sprig, Vanilla.
- Heavy-duty headrail with built-in valance - adds contemporary appeal.
- 8 gauge heat-treated, spring tempered slats to resist bending.
- Clear plastic wand tilt is a standard feature. Not available in cord tilt.
- Scratch and dust resistant
- Ideal for doors and small windows
- Made in USA
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Industry best warranty
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Standard Lift blinds 18" wide and under must have split controls. Tilt and lift controls cannot be on the same side.
- Headrails are color coordinated to the slats. Match may not be exact.
- Cordless blinds 12 3/8" net width and under will be center tilt wand only.
- Inside mount blinds will be made 1/2" less than ordered width. Outside mount blinds will be made with 1/4" added to the width of the headrail only. Deductions taken at factory to ensure a proper fit. Do not take deductions into account when measuring.
- Lift cords must be located on the outer side of 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail to allow for cord cleat installation.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside Mount Depth||