Typically ships 7 to 9 business days after ordering.
Description and Features
Enjoy your view to the outdoors and let the natural light in with the large 2” slats. When tilted open, these slats are spaced further apart, giving you additional benefits compared to traditional aluminum minis. The 2" Designer Macro Aluminum Blinds prove that aluminum window coverings do not have to be ordinary. Because they offer multiple blinds on one headrail, you can be free to use these on every window in your home, no matter how large or small.
These window coverings come treated with a dust-resistant finish, allowing the colors of your blind to stay vibrant in your windows. We offer the light to dark color options, including Alabaster and Black. The 2" Designer Macro Aluminum Blinds provide heavy-duty durability, proving that you’ve made a smart and budget-friendly choice. The popular Cordless Lift & Lock™ upgrade allows you to operate your treatments without those unsightly cords. And since they perfectly match our Select 1” Mini line, you can make over your entire home with a consistent look and feel.
- Channel Valance - Covers the headrail and brackets and adds a finished look.
- Cordless lift bottom rails are color coordinated for most colors. Some colors may have an Off White bottom rail.
- Cordless colors that will have Off White bottom rails: Beige, Canvas, Fawn, Pear, Vanilla.
- 8 gauge heat-treated, spring tempered slats to resist bending.
- Clear plastic wand tilt and cord tilt available.
- Scratch and dust resistant
- Made in USA
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Industry best warranty
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Standard Lift blinds 18" wide and under must have split controls. Tilt and lift controls cannot be on the same side.
- Headrails are color coordinated to the slats. Match may not be exact.
- Cordless blinds 12 3/8" net width and under will be center tilt wand only.
- Inside mount slats will be made 1/2" less than ordered width. Inside mount headrails will be 3/4" less than ordered width. Outside mount headrail will be made 1/4" less than ordered width. Deductions taken at factory to ensure a proper fit. Do not take deductions into account when measuring.
- Lift cords must be located on the outer side of 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail to allow for cord cleat installation.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside Mount Depth||