Description and Features
Enjoy your view to the outdoors and let the natural light in with the large 2” slats. When tilted open, these slats are spaced further apart, giving you additional benefits compared to traditional aluminum minis. The Designer 2” Macros prove that aluminum window coverings do not have to be ordinary. Because they offer multiple blinds on one headrail, you can be free to use these on every window in your home, no matter how large or small.
These window coverings come treated with a dust-resistant finish, allowing the 18 available colors to stay vibrant in your windows. We offer the light to dark color options, including Alabaster and Black. The Designer 2” Macros provide heavy-duty durability, proving that you’ve made a smart and budget-friendly choice. The popular cordless Lift & Lock upgrade allows you to operate your treatments without those unsightly cords. And since they perfectly match our Select 1” Mini line, you can make over your entire home with a consistent look and feel.
- Channel valance- Covers the headrail and brackets and adds a finished look
- Cordless bottom rails are color coordinating for most colors, Some colors may have a white bottom rail.
- Cordless colors that will have white bottom rails: Beige, Canvas, Fawn, Pear, Vanilla.
- 8 gauge heat-treated, spring tempered slats to resist bending.
- Clear plastic wand tilt and cord tilt available.
- Custom made in the USA.
- Scratch and dust resistant
- Free Shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Blinds less than 24" must have split controls.
- Headrails are color coordinated to the slats. Match may not be exact.
- Cordless blinds 12 3/8" net width and under will be center tilt wand only.
- Standard blinds 10 3/8" net width and under will be center tilt wand or cord only. No lift cord.
|Specifications and Installation|
Corded 12" - 144"
Cordless 12" - 120"
Corded 12" - 120"
Cordless 12" - 84"
|Min inside-mount depth||1 1/8"|
|Min flush-mount depth||3 3/8"|
|Min outside-mount space||1 3/4"|
2 1/4" x 1 1/2"