HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
Corded window blinds can be confusing. Is it twist the wand to lift and pull the cords to open the slats? Or is it the other way around? Kind of like feed a cold, starve a fever. Or is it starve a cold, feed a fever? Either way, these cordless aluminum mini blinds are SO much easier!
It's a no-brainer. All you do is give the built-in handle in the bottom rail a slight tug or twist to control both functions with just one hand. No cords. No tilt wand. No hassle. Besides being super simple to use, they look great, too. With no tangled cords to deal with (or for kids and pets to get tangled in), these lightweight, all-aluminum (no cheap plastic here) window coverings add a clean, uncluttered look to any room. The 1" slat size works well on both wide and narrow windows. And because you custom order them to your exact size, no need to worry about having to cut the bottoms to fit those odd-sized openings you can never find a shade for.
Versatile, modern looking 1" Single Touch Cordless Aluminum Minis are amazingly affordable and super simple to install, too. They come in attractive neutral colors that blend beautifully with your home's décor, so you can change out your look for less in just minutes. The baked-on enamel finish prevents fading, repels dust, and keeps them looking newer longer.
Take the cords and confusion out of your window treatments. Order your free samples here.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Built-in child-safe cordless lift system
- Durable 7-gauge slats for long-lasting beauty and operation
- One-touch lift and tilt to easily open and close
- Contoured headrail with hidden brackets for a seamless appearance top to bottom
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
"I got two cordless aluminum minis for a bedroom with odd sized windows, and had the old ones down and these installed in 25 minutes. Just a little tug or lift spins the slats, and they raise and lower easily and stay where you leave them. They are very clean looking, too." Terry, Canfield, OH
Recommendations and Limitations
- Height of blinds may be 2"-3" longer than ordered.
- This product cannot be side mounted.
- Product does not get 24 hour hold time. Changes/cancellations are not guaranteed once order is placed.
- Single headrail can be made up to 72" wide. Wider widths are available utilizing multiple blinds mounted side by side.
- Inside mount blinds will be made 3/8" less than ordered width. Deductions taken at factory to ensure a proper fit. Do not take deductions into account when measuring.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||
* Wider widths are available using multiple blinds mounted side by side.