Description and Features
Top of the line quality and design options go hand-in-hand with a name you can trust. Good Housekeeping Light Filtering Rollers are one of our most customizable window shades, featuring a variety of colors, patterns, finishes, headrail cassettes, fabric-wrapped bottom rails and motorized lift options to choose from. They’re even compatible with our NEO Connect Smart WiFi Controller, so you can automate and operate them from anywhere with a tap on your smartphone, or just ask Alexa™.
As with all of our roller products, an optional cordless lift is available for family-friendly spaces, as well as for the discerning decorator who wants an uncluttered, finished appearance on their windows. (Even the handy pull handle is clear plastic to blend seamlessly with your shade.) You can also choose a color-coordinated continuous cord loop lift as a no-cost option. Or upgrade to a rechargeable motorized headrail with remote control, or rechargeable motorized wand for a modern, streamlined look and easy, push-button control.
So trip the light fantastic and order several light-filtering samples in all the colors you love for a look that looks like it’s straight out of a magazine!
- Backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval
- 100% spun polyester fabric
- NEO Connect Smart WiFi Controller available
- Available with motorized lift upgrades
- Conforms with CPSC child safety guidelines
- Made in USA
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Specifications and Recommendations
- Shades up to 84" wide have 1" roller; up to 92" have 1-1/2" roller; over 92" wide, 2" roller.
- Factory deductions: Fabric on inside mounts will be approximately 1-1/8" smaller than ordered width. Outside mount widths will be approximately 1" smaller. Do not account for these deductions when measuring your windows.
- Cassette option: Min. Width: 20", Max. Width: 92". Min. Height: 12", Max. Height: 96”.
- The color of the fabric will be shown on the street side except for the following colors will have a white backing; Crepe Beach Sand, Crepe Iris, and Crepe Raven.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||
- Rechargeable Motorized Wand and remote-control Motorization lift system upgrades include rechargeable motor battery and charger. (Note: NEO Connect Smart WiFi Controller and remote-control Motorization options not compatible with Motorized Wand upgrade.)
- Battery charge will last ~6-12 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered once a day. Battery can be recharged up to 500 times. It takes approximately 5 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- Motorization upgrade comes standard with one 5-channel remote, including one 3V battery, that can power up to five (5) individual or five groups of window treatments. Remote range is ~80'. (Do not let the antenna on the headrail motor touch any metal objects, as this may interfere with signals from the remote control.) At least one remote per room is recommended.
- Motorized products installed in windows with metal casings may have a reduced radio frequency range, or may not operate at all, depending on the application.
- Add-on NEO Connect Smart WiFi Controller works only with rechargeable Motorization (remote control) product. One (1) controller recommended per every 2000 square feet. Free downloadable NEO Smart Blinds® application required for operation. Click here for directions and details on how to set up and use the NEO Connect controller and app.
- Motorized Wand available with cassette headrail only. Wand is coordinated to cassette color: White Cassette = White Wand; Bronze Cassette = Black Wand. Wand length is based on length of shade:
Length of Shade Length of Wand Up to 30" 1' (12") 30"-52" 2' (24") 52"-78" 3' (36") 78"-100" 4' (48") 100"-120" 5' (60")