Description and Features
With patterns reminiscent of the original painted roller shades of yester-year, our Good Housekeeping Blackout Rollers are truly works of art. (Fun fact: Renoir actually painted window shades before he became a famous artist!) Design the room of your dreams with these high-quality, decorative window treatments backed by their namesake Seal of Approval. Coordinate your need for blackout window coverings with our Good Housekeeping Light Filtering Rollers for a seamless, whole-home design throughout every room.
These rockin’ solid and patterned roller window shades are the best and come with a standard continuous cord loop to complement the fabric color you select. For homes with young children and pets, we highly recommend upgrading to a standard cordless lift system to keep them safe from dangling cords. And for homes with extra tall and hard-to-reach windows, upgrading to a rechargeable motorized lift is the way to go. Easily operate your window coverings with a remote control to program pre-set positions and control up to five different shades or groups of coverings, or select a simple, rechargeable touch-button wand.
Take the convenience of motorization a step further by automating your motorized window treatments with the NEO Connect Smart WiFi Controller. Along with the free, downloadable NEO Smart Blinds® app, this upgrade enables you to operate them from your smartphone, other mobile device, or even Alexa™! Easily schedule and automate when and how you want to position your rollers from the palm of your hand!
- Backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval
- 100% spun polyester fabric
- Motorized lift upgrades available
- White backing conforms with most HOA regulations
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Made in USA
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Shades up to 84" wide have 1" roller; up to 92" have 1-1/2" roller; over 92" wide, 2" roller.
- Factory deductions: Fabric on inside mounts will be approximately 1-1/8" smaller than ordered width. Outside mount widths will be approximately 1" smaller. Do not account for these deductions when measuring your window.
- Cassette Option: Min. Width: 20". Max. Width: 92". Min. Height: 12”. Max. Height: 96”.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||
- Rechargeable Motorized Wand and remote-control Motorization lift system upgrades include rechargeable motor battery and charger. (Note: NEO Connect Smart WiFi Controller and remote control Motorization options not compatible with Motorized Wand upgrade.)
- Battery charge will last ~6-12 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered once a day. Battery can be recharged up to 500 times. It takes approximately 5 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- Motorization upgrade comes standard with one 5-channel remote, including one 3V battery, that can power up to five (5) individual or five groups of window treatments. Remote range is ~80'. (Do not let antenna on headrail motor touch any metal objects, as this may interfere with signals from the remote control.) At least one remote per room is recommended.
- Motorized products installed in windows with metal casings may have a reduced radio frequency range, or may not operate at all, depending on the application.
- Add-on NEO Connect Smart WiFi Controller works only with rechargeable Motorization (remote control) product. One (1) controller recommended per every 2000 square feet. Free downloadable Smart Blinds® application required for operation. Click here for directions and details on how to set up and use the NEO Connect controller and app.
- Motorized Wand available with cassette headrail only. Wand is coordinated to cassette color: White Cassette = White Wand; Bronze Cassette = Black Wand. Wand length is based on length of shade:
Length of Shade Length of Wand Up to 30" 1' (12") 30"-52" 2' (24") 52"-78" 3' (36") 78"-100" 4' (48") 100"-120" 5' (60")