Description and Features
For a designer style from a trusted name that will save you money on energy costs, the Good Housekeeping 3/8" Double Cell Light Filtering Cells have a double-cell construction. This will give your windows better insulation. Choose from 14 colors, like Solid Cool Water and Solid Nutmeg, to make a stylish design statement. These treatments come with a beautiful standard headrail, but if you want a more elegant and modern headrail, choose from brushed nickel and oil-rubbed bronze.
The Good Housekeeping 3/8” Double Cell Light Filtering Cellulars come with the standard Cordless Lift & Lock™ system, but that’s not your only option. A motorized system and a Cordless Top Down/Bottom Up Lift & Lock™ system are also available. We also offer corded lift options for those tall or extra wide windows. Whichever lift system you choose, you’ll know these shades will work and look great because they’re backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval. They're also proudly made in the USA, meaning quality and quick delivery.
- Maintain privacy while keeping an outside view with the top down/bottom up option.
- Our new Cordless Lift & Lock™ system option raises and lowers shades without the use of cords, which makes them ideal in homes with small children or pets.
- Top down/bottom up lowers from the top and raises from the bottom with our new Cordless Lift & Lock™ system. Just press the button and hold to lift and lower.
- Choose from oil rubbed bronze and brushed nickel hardware.
- Simplicity Motorization. At least one remote is needed per order, which can power up to 5 remotes.
- White on backside (street side) of fabric to maintain uniform look to exterior.
- Backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal.
- Cordless conforms with C.P.S.C child safety guidelines.
- Privacy Factor: 4 out of 5
- Made in the USA!
Recommendations and Limitations
- Outside Mount : Fabric width as ordered, will add 1/4 inch to headrail plus or minus 1/8 inch.
- Inside mount deduction: 3/8 inch off Fabric and 3/16 inch off headrail plus or minus 1/8 inch.
- All cordless headrails are not available with side mount brackets.
- Top down bottom up: Left cord controls bottom rail, right cord controls middle rail
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||