Because they're backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval, you can be sure they're high quality, modern, and stylish. The Good Housekeeping 3/4” Single Cell Light Filtering Cellulars offer exclusive designer patterns and 32 colors to choose from. With so many color and pattern options, finding the perfect shades for your home and your style is easy. Even though these treatments are modern, they’ll give your space a breathtaking, timeless elegance.
The large cells will make a beautiful design statement while still complementing your style. To finish the look, choose between a brushed nickel headrail and an oil-rubbed bronze headrail. You also have a variety of lift systems to choose from, including the standard Cordless Lift & Lock™ system, Cordless Top Down/Bottom Up Lift & Lock™ system, and remote-controlled motorization. The Good Housekeeping ¾” Single Cell Light Cellulars are the perfect combination of style and function.
- Maintain privacy while keeping an outside view with the top down/bottom up option.
- Our new Cordless Lift & Lock™ system option raises and lowers shades without the use of cords, which makes them ideal in homes with small children or pets.
- Top down/bottom up lowers from the top and raises from the bottom with our new Cordless Lift & Lock™ system. Child safe, just press the button and hold to lift and lower
- Choose from oil rubbed bronze and brushed nickel hardware.
- Simplicity Motorization. At least one remote is needed per order, which can power up to 5 shades.
- Backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal.
- White on backside (street side) of fabric to maintain uniform look to exterior.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C child safety guidelines.
- Privacy Factor: 4 out of 5
- Made in the USA!
Recommendations & Limitations
- Motorization min width 18" max width 96".
- Inside mount deduction: 3/8 inch off Fabric and 3/16 inch off head rail plus or minus 1/8 inch.
- Outside Mount: Fabric width as ordered, will add 1/4 inch to head rail plus or minus 1/8 inch.
- All cordless headrails are not available with side mount brackets.
- Top down bottom up: Left cord controls bottom rail, right cord controls middle rail
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||