Block the majority of light in your bedroom and home theater with the Good Housekeeping 3/4" Single Cell Blackout Cellulars. Choose from 32 designer colors and patterns, including Fresco Flagstone and Floral Dark Mocha. With so many style options, you’re going to wish you had even more windows to cover. The construction of these cellulars will also save you money on energy costs, keeping your money right where it belongs – in your wallet.
The Good Housekeeping ¾” Single Cell Blackout Cellulars are functional and stylish. Upgrade to a brushed nickel or oil-rubbed bronze headrail for a sleek, modern look. When it comes to the lift system, you have a few options. The Cordless Lift & Lock™ system comes standard, so you don’t have to pay extra for child safety. Or you can upgrade to the Cordless Top Down Bottom Up Lift & Lock™ system or a motorized system. Two corded options are also offered, giving you additional ways to customize from room to room. They're also proudly made in the USA. Customizable style has never looked so good.
- Maintain privacy while keeping an outside view with the top down/bottom up option.
- Our new Cordless Lift & Lock™ system option raises and lowers shades without the use of cords, which makes them ideal in homes with small children or pets.
- Top down/bottom up lowers from the top and raises from the bottom with our new Cordless Lift & Lock™ system. Child safe, just press the button and hold to lift and lower
- Choose from oil rubbed bronze and brushed nickel hardware.
- Simplicity Motorization. At least one remote is needed per order, which can power up to 5 shades.
- All cordless headrails are not available with side mount brackets.
- Backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal.
- White on backside (street side) of fabric to maintain uniform look to exterior.
- Cordless conforms with C.P.S.C child safety guidelines.
- Privacy Factor: 5 out of 5
- Made in the USA!
- Motorization min width 18" max width 108, Min height 8", max height 120".
- Product blocks 98% of all light. Not a complete blackout product.
- Inside mount deduction: 3/8 inch off Fabric and 3/16 inch off headrail plus or minus 1/8 inch.
- Outside Mount : Fabric width as ordered, will add 1/4 inch to headrail plus or minus 1/8 inch.
- Top down bottom up: Left cord controls bottom rail, right cord controls middle rail
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||