Description and Features
Hello, darkness my old friend. Enjoy the sounds of silence and sleep-inducing power these custom designer window treatments bring to the bedroom or any room where you want to keep out light and noise. That means they’re ideal for nurseries, especially with the included Cordless Lift & Lock™ system so you don’t have to pay extra for your child’s safety.
An ideal choice for extra wide and large windows or double-doors, Good Housekeeping Designer 3/4" Single Cell Blackout cellulars are a style standout with upgrade options like oil-rubbed bronze and brushed nickel headrails for a clean, modern look. You also have a myriad of choices when it comes to giving these blackout beauties a lift. Upgrade to a Cordless Top Down Bottom Up Lift & Lock™ for more custom control over privacy and light. Tall and hard to reach windows call for rechargeable motorized lifts. Motorization features include a programmable remote control or attached wand to raise and lower your coverings with the touch of a button. Adding a NEO Connect Smart WiFi Controller and easy-to-program NEO Smart Blinds® app (a free download!) lets you completely automate the operation of your blackout coverings so they automatically open in the morning and close at night.
Want that coordinated, high-end designer style throughout the house? Match these Good Housekeeping blackout products with the same alluring patterns and colors available with Good Housekeeping Designer ¾” Single Cell Light Filtering shades. Order sample swatches today!
- ¾” single-cell construction
- Small stack height
- Available with motorized lift upgrades
- Backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval
- Neutral white backing conforms with HOA guidelines
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Made in USA
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Inside mount factory adjustments: 3/8” deduction on fabric and 3/16” off head rail, plus or minus 1/8”.
- Outside mount factory adjustments: Fabric width as ordered, ¼” added to head rail, plus or minus 1/8”.
- Cordless headrails not available with side mount brackets.
- Top down bottom up lift option: Left cord controls bottom rail, right cord controls middle rail.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||
- Rechargeable Motorized Wand and remote-control Motorization lift system upgrades include rechargeable motor battery and charger. (Note: NEO Connect Smart WiFi Controller and remote control Motorization options not compatible with Motorized Wand upgrade.)
- Battery charge will last ~6-12 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered once a day. Battery can be recharged up to 500 times. It takes approximately 5 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- Motorization upgrade comes standard with one 5-channel remote, including one 3V battery, that can power up to five (5) individual or five groups of window treatments. Remote range is ~80'. (Do not let antenna on headrail motor touch any metal objects, as this may interfere with signals from the remote control.) At least one remote per room is recommended.
- Motorized products installed in windows with metal casings may have a reduced radio frequency range, or may not operate at all, depending on the application.
- Motorized Wand available in white only. Wand length based on length of shade:
Length of Shade Length of Wand Up to 30" 1' (12") 30"-52" 2' (24") 52"-78" 3' (36") 78"-100" 4' (48") 100"-120" 5' (60")
- Add-on NEO Connect Smart WiFi Controller works only with rechargeable Motorization (remote control) product. One (1) controller recommended per every 2000 square feet. Free downloadable NEO Smart Blinds® application required for operation. Click here for directions and details on how to set up and use the NEO Connect controller and app.