Description and Features
Think you need a new mattress to get a better night’s sleep? Think again. Get new, money-saving blackout coverings for your windows instead. Far less than a mattress, these sleep-friendly, energy efficient cellular window treatments cut down your energy bills by blocking light, heat, cold, even noise, to keep you comfortable in style. The crisp, ¾” single-cell pleats are available in four classic colors (with color coordinated lift handle and rails) that layer well with drapery and curtains to quickly create customized treatments for your bedroom, home theatre, or nursery – anywhere you want maximum light blockage.
Good Housekeeping Classic ¾” Cordless Blackouts come with the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval, as well as a cordless easy lift system for safety-conscious families. For more customized light control, opt for an upgrade to the cordless top down bottom up lift.
- ¾” single-cell construction
- Backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval
- Neutral white backing conforms with HOA guidelines
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Inside Mount factory adjustments: 3/8” off fabric and 3/16” off headrail, plus or minus 1/8”.
- Outside Mount factory adjustments: Fabric width as ordered; ¼” added to headrail, plus or minus 1/8”.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||