Add warmth and sophistication to your windows with the 2" wood blinds backed by the Good Housekeeping seal of approval. They’re durable and resist warping, fading, and chipping, so they’ll last longer and stay looking great. Choose from 11 colors and stains to find the perfect window treatments for your interior design.
Made from 100% basswood, these treatments come with a 3” color-matched valance for a cohesive look. If you have wide windows, you can even choose 2 blinds on a single headrail. The coverings will work independently, but the shared headrail provides design consistency. For a refined, softer look, choose rounded slat corners. This product with an available Cordless Lift & Lock™ system, so you can have a streamlined look that’s safe for the entire family. They're also proudly made in the USA.
- Rounded corner slat option is available to provide a new dimension and an elegant look.
- Multiple blinds on 1 headrail is available for larger windows.
- Shared valance is recommended when mounting two separate blinds in the same window.
- Durable and resist warping, fading, and chipping.
- Come with a stylish, color matched 3" valance to accent the headrail.
- Trapezoid bottom rail comes standard.
- Cordless conforms with C.P.S.C regulations.
- Backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal.
- Made in the USA!
- 3/4" deduction off headrail, 1/2" deduction off slats for inside mount. 1/4" off headrail, no deduction off slats for outside mount.
- Magnetic valance clips.
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ max width is 96". Max height is 84". Max size is 35 square feet.
- Shared valances over 94 inches wide will come spliced.
- Inside mount valances will have 1/8 inch deduction. For windows that have a narrow depth, you can request inside mount returns-enter notes on your order.
- As with most Horizontal coverings, they are designed to close tightest and lock into place when the slats are in the down position. Tilting the slats up is designed to redirect light coming through but will not close and lock into place.
- Headrail can be made up to 120" wide. Blinds over 96" or over 50 square feet will need to be 2 on 1 headrail.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||13" - 120"|
|Height||12" - 120"|
|Min inside-mount depth||1 1/8"|
|Min flush-mount depth||3 1/2"|
|Min outside-mount space||5/8"|
|Headrail dimensions||2" x 2 1/4"|