Cover your windows in quality backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval. These 100% basswood window treatments have earned it, and SelectBlinds.com is proud to offer them to you. Good Housekeeping 2” Woods resist warping, fading and chipping for long-lasting beauty and durability. Select from well crafted colors and stains to elevate the style of any room with these classic wood window treatments.
Customize these versatile wood window coverings by mounting two products on a single headrail for wide windows with a shared 3” color-matched valance and wand tilts. Try them on sliding glass and patio doors for a truly inspired designer look (just ask us to send you some hold down brackets to help keep them in place). And, of course, for optimal style and operation – and to protect wee ones and fur babies from dangling (and unsightly) cords – we recommend the Cordless Lift & Lock™ system.
We’re confident the Good Housekeeping 2” Woods will get your seal of approval, too. Try some free samples today!
- Backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal
- Mount multiple blinds on single headrail for larger windows
- Resists warping, fading and chipping
- Stylish, color-matched 3" valance with magnetic clips included
- Trapezoid bottom rail for increased light blockage comes standard
- Cordless conforms to CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Made in the USA
- 3/4" deduction off headrail, 1/2" deduction off slats for inside mount. 1/4" off headrail, no deduction off slats for outside mount.
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ max. width: 96". Max. height: 84". Max. size: 35 square feet.
- Shared valances over 94” wide are center-spliced and include decorative keystone.
- 1/8” deduction on inside mount valances taken at factory. For windows with a shallow depth, please request inside mount returns.
- Horizontal coverings are designed to close tightest and lock into place when the slats are in the down position. Tilting the slats up is designed to redirect light coming through, but will not close and lock them into place.
- Headrail can be made up to 120" wide. Wood treatments over 96" or over 50 square feet will need to be 2 on 1 headrail.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||13" - 120"|
|Height||12" - 120"|
|Min inside-mount depth||1 1/8"|
|Min flush-mount depth||3 1/2"|
|Min outside-mount space||5/8"|
|Headrail dimensions||2" x 2 1/4"|