Everyone approves of the Good Housekeeping 2” Polymer Plus faux woods. These high-quality, high-endurance super blinds are made from real, select hardwoods combined with a thermal polymer for optimum performance and stunning style. Resisting heat, humidity, moisture and chipping, Good Housekeeping 2” Polymer Plus products are a real value-added option for bathrooms, kitchens, playrooms and laundry rooms.
Outshining – and outlasting – all other composite or faux wood window coverings, the Good Housekeeping 2" Polymer Plus faux woods come in 15 designer colors with matching 3” valance. The innovative hidden magnetic valance system makes them a snap to install, and with the available patented Cordless Lift & Lock™ system, there are no strings attached for an uplifting designer look and feel. Available in widths up to 120”, when mounting two or three separate products on one headrail, we’ll throw in a shared valance for free to ensure a smooth, cohesive look across wider windows and doors.
- Constructed with alloy wood made from combination of hardwood and engineered thermal polymer materials
- Backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval
- Resists warping, fading and chipping
- Durable and resist warping, fading, and chipping
- Comes with stylish, color-matched 3" valance to accent headrail
- Easy to install with hidden magnetic valance clips
- Trapezoid bottom rail comes standard
- Cordless conforms to CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Made in the USA
Recommendations and Limitations
- Multiple products on one headrail available for larger windows and required for treatments over 40 square feet. (Two window coverings on one headrail not available under 48” wide.)
- Shared valance is recommended when mounting two separate blinds in the same window.
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ max width: 96". Max height: 84".
- 3/4" deduction off headrail, 1/2" deduction off slats for inside mount. 1/4" off headrail, no deduction off slats for outside mount.
- Inside mount returns are not available on this product.
- Minimum inside mounting surface is 1-1/8”.
- As with most horizontal coverings, these are designed to close tightest and lock into place when the slats are in the down position. Tilting the slats up is designed to redirect light coming through, but does not close and lock them into place.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||13" - 120"|
|Height||12" - 108"|
|Min inside-mount depth||1 1/8"|
|Min flush-mount depth||3 1/2"|
|Min outside-mount space||5/8"|
|Headrail dimensions||2" x 2 1/4"|