Typically ships 5 to 7 business days after ordering.
‘Faux wood’ doesn’t mean fake quality. Introducing our top-of-the-line 2" Premier Faux Woods. These custom-made, real wood looking window treatments add a sophisticated, high-end elegance to any space without breaking your budget. Order free samples of up to 15 available colors – from popular whites to rich, dark stains – to ensure a perfect match with almost any décor.
Give these faux wood window coverings the designer touch with our standard 3” crown valance or a two-on-one headrail to seamlessly cover large windows. Guaranteed to resist warping, fading and discoloring, these durable vinyl window coverings are available in widths from 18" up to 108", and look fabulous mounted inside or outside your windows. Finish these fauxs with a standard lift, or our Cordless Lift & Lock™ feature for safe access to windows in homes with children or pets.
- Easy to install crown valance with hidden magnetic clip system included
- Clear diamond plastic wand tilt available
- Cordless conforms to CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Made in USA
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Industry best warranty
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- PVC Bottom rail is color-coordinated to the color selected, but not a perfect match.
- Wand tilt standard with Cordless Lift & Lock™ lift system.
- All bottom rails are inverted to allow the profile to act as a lifting device; no handle necessary.
- Headrail and slats made 1/2" smaller than width ordered on an inside mount.
- Inside mount valances will have 1/8" taken off the ordered width (deductions taken at factory).
- Valance and slats may not perfectly match due to dye lots.
- Decorative cloth tapes are 1 1/2" wide.
- Blinds 17-7/8" net width and under must have split controls. Tilt and lift controls cannot be on the same side.
- Lift cords must be located on the outer side of 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail to allow for cord cleat installation.
- Product is not eligible for 24-hour hold time. Changes/cancellations are not guaranteed once order is placed.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||