HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
Are uncovered windows leaving you feeling exposed and vulnerable, not just to the elements, but to your neighbors' prying eyes? Sounds like it's more than time for a change! Take back your castle and become the king, or queen, that you always should have been with these 2" Premier Faux Woods.
You strive for the best in all that you do, and your home should reflect that. Thankfully, 'faux wood’ doesn’t necessarily mean 'fake' when it comes to quality. These custom-made, real wood looking window treatments add a sophisticated, high-end level of elegance to any space without breaking your budget. They come in an array of phenomenal neutral colors that pair well with any style or décor. Order free samples - from popular whites to rich, dark stains - to ensure a perfect match for your latest project.
Give these faux wood window coverings a designer touch with our standard 3” crown valance or a two-on-one headrail to seamlessly cover large windows. The bottom rail and crown valence even come in color-coordinated colors to give your design a cohesive, complete look.
Guaranteed to resist warping, fading and discoloration, these durable window coverings are available in widths from 18" up to 108" to fit almost any window. They're built to last and always look 100% fabulous whether they're mounted inside or outside your window frame. Finish these fauxs with a Standard lift or upgrade to Cordless Lift & Lock™ for safe access to windows in homes with children, pets or both.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Easy to install crown valance with hidden magnetic clip system included
- Clear plastic wand tilt available
- Cordless is in line with current child-safety standards
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
“Great Product! Everyone always asks where I got my blinds! I remodeled my whole house and bought blinds for every room! I love the look!" - Jessica B., Bartonville, IL
Recommendations and Specifications
- PVC Bottom rail is color-coordinated to the color selected, but not a perfect match.
- Wand tilt standard with Cordless Lift & Lock™ lift system.
- All bottom rails are inverted to allow the profile to act as a lifting device; no handle necessary.
- Headrail and slats made 1/2" smaller than width ordered on an inside mount.
- Inside mount valances will have 1/8" taken off the ordered width (deductions taken at factory).
- Valance and slats may not perfectly match due to dye lots.
- Decorative cloth tapes are 1 1/2" wide.
- Blinds 17-7/8" net width and under must have split controls. Tilt and lift controls cannot be on the same side.
- Lift cords must be located on the outer side of 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail to allow for cord cleat installation.
- Product is not eligible for 24-hour hold time. Changes/cancellations are not guaranteed once order is placed.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||