HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
You've got style. You've got grace. You're a winner and you know it, so show it! All the effort you put in - all those sleepless nights and endless DIY sessions - it was all worth it because now you've got a home you can be proud of! And best of all, you're fabulous 2" Designer Contemporary Faux Wood window coverings have a long life expectancy and are easy to clean, all while giving you the wood look you crave.
Paint your windows beautiful with these contemporary, 2" Designer Contemporary Faux Woods. These designer faux wood window coverings come in timeless shades of grays and neutrals for a clean, streamlined finish. Complement your custom color choice with the addition of decorative cloth tape in coordinating or contrasting shades. There's even a modern contour magnetic valance included to give your window treatments a simple finishing touch to tie the room together. The clear diamond wand goes well with any color choice and makes it easy to open and close the slats.
Easy to install, these high-impact horizontal window coverings are made of a durable, moisture- and fade-resistant material for years of use without worrying about the wear and tear of traditional wood blinds. They are available with a Standard corded lift or optional Cordless Lift & Lock™. Not only does the cordless option keep children and pets safe from dangling cords, but it also gives your windows a seamless, uncluttered look. Regardless of your choice in lift system and color, there's bound to be a perfect combination for your space and style. Order some samples to test out a few colors in your home!
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Includes easy to install valance with hidden magnetic clip system
- Cordless conforms to current child-safety standards
- Clear diamond plastic wand tilt
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
“Love my new blinds! We live in the country and need very few window coverings so I wanted one that blended in beautifully and this does! Also the best price for what we wanted. Can’t ask for anything more!" - N. Martin, Rural Ohio
Recommendations and Specifications
- Wand tilt available with Cordless Lift & Lock™ lift system.
- Blinds 17-7/8" net width and under must have split controls. Tilt and lift controls cannot be on the same side.
- Headrail and slats made 1/2" smaller than width ordered on an inside mount.
- Valance and slats may not perfectly match due to dye lots.
- Inside mount valances will have 1/8" deduction.
- Decorative cloth tapes are 1 1/2" wide.
- Due to weight, multiple blinds on one headrail is recommended for widths over 84".
- Lift cords must be located on the outer side of 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail to allow for cord cleat installation.
- Product is not eligible for 24-hour hold time. Changes/cancellations are not guaranteed once order is placed.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||