Typically ships 1 to 2 business days after ordering.
Please account for delays during this worldwide health situation.
Description and Features
Paint your windows beautiful with these contemporary designer-look faux wood window coverings. Our 2" Designer Contemporary Faux Woods come in timeless shades of grays and neutrals for a clean, streamlined finish. Complement your custom color choice with the addition of cloth tape accents, a modern contour magnetic valance – included! – and a clear diamond wand to open and close slats.
Easy to install, these high-impact horizontal window coverings are made of durable, moisture- and fade-resistant PVC for years of use. They are available with a standard corded lift or optional Cordless Lift & Lock™ (keeps children and pets safe from dangling cords). Regardless of the easy lift system you choose, with our free shipping and the best warranties in the industry, you can be certain you’re getting a great product at a great price!
- Easy to install valance with hidden magnetic clip system included
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Cordless conforms to CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Clear diamond plastic wand tilt included
- Made in USA
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Industry best warranty
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Wand tilt available with Cordless Lift & Lock™ lift system.
- Blinds 17-7/8" net width and under must have split controls. Tilt and lift controls cannot be on the same side.
- Headrail and slats made 1/2" smaller than width ordered on an inside mount.
- Valance and slats may not perfectly match due to dye lots.
- Inside mount valances will have 1/8" deduction.
- Decorative cloth tapes are 1 1/2" wide.
- Due to weight, multiple blinds on one headrail is recommended for widths over 84".
- Lift cords must be located on the outer side of 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail to allow for cord cleat installation.
- Product is not eligible for 24-hour hold time. Changes/cancellations are not guaranteed once order is placed.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||