HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
Finding the perfect window treatment for your latest build or reno can be overlooked when considering your home's interior improvement. That's especially true when you're already dealing with permits and teams of architects and designers, not to mention the 20 appointments you still need to schedule for the coming weeks.
Wave goodbye to heavy, corded faux wood window treatments! Give your windows a sleek, lighter look and feel with amazingly affordable and stylish 2" SelectWave Cordless Faux Woods. They'll bring your style up to date and up to code with the latest window covering safety standards.
Uniquely designed with thin, lightweight, contoured slats, these fabulous fauxs combine state-of-the-art technology with the durability of a specially designed, proprietary material. The result? An easy-care, custom window covering that's even easier to use! No wands or cords needed. Simply push up on the bottom rail with your hand to lift and tilt, or pull down on it to lower and close - all in one smooth move!
The stylish 2" slats let more of the outside in when open while sealing tight for maximum room darkening when closed. The color-coordinated headrail matches your choice of color and blends right in with the wave-shaped blades, so no valance is needed. These patented window treatments are pet and kid safe since they don't have ugly, dangerous exposed cords. Best of all, they’re custom-fitted right here in the U.S. and super simple to install, so you can have them hanging in no time!
Ready to ride the faux wood wave? Try a sample today to see how well these lightweight faux blinds will fit your latest project.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Patented soft-touch, spring-assisted hand lift and tilt
- Meets current child-safety standards
- Ideal for use in schools, hotels and other commercial buildings
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
“I ordered these blinds for our office and I am very pleased! They are lightweight, were easy to install and are the updated look I wanted. They fit the window perfectly and I love that there are no wands and cords to mess with. Great price, as always!" - Colleen G., Iowa
Recommendations and Specifications
- Blinds may arrive with 3-5 extra inches in height for guaranteed coverage and smoother operation.
- Minimum Height is 30" when blind width selected exceeds 48" Width.
- Inside mount headrail and slats will be made 1/2" less than ordered width. Deductions taken at factory to ensure a proper fit. Do not take deductions into account when measuring.
- Inside mounted blinds cannot be mounted to the side of the window sill. Top-mount brackets only.
- Product does not get 24 hour hold time. Changes/cancellations are not guaranteed once order is placed.
- Hold down brackets are not available with this product.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||