Description and Features
Wave goodbye to heavy faux wood window treatments! Give your windows a sleek, lighter look and feel with amazingly affordable 2" SelectWave Cordless Faux Woods. Uniquely designed with thinner, lightweight contoured slats, these fabulous fauxs combine state-of-the-art technology with the durability of a proprietary PVC blend for an easy-care covering that's even easier to use. No wands or cords needed. Simply push up on the bottom rail with your hand to lift and tilt, or pull down on it to lower and close -- all in one smooth move!
The stylish 2" slats let more of the outside in when open while sealing tight for maximum room darkening when closed. Available exclusively in White, they go with everything, in any room. The color-coordinated headrail blends right in with the wave-shaped blades, so no valance needed (fewer parts to worry about). These patented SelectWave® window treatments are kid approved by the Window Covering Manufacturers Association, with no ugly, outdated, or dangerous exposed cords. Best of all, they’re custom fitted right here in the U.S. and super simple to install, so you can have them hanging in your home in no time!
Ready to ride the wave with 2" SelectWave Cordless Faux Woods? Try a sample today to feel for yourself just how lightweight these new faux blinds can be.
- Contoured, slim-line slats for lightweight control
- Patented soft-touch, spring-assisted hand lift and tilt
- Cordless conforms to CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Custom fitted in USA
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Industry best warranty
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Blinds may arrive with 3-5 extra inches in height for guaranteed coverage and smoother operation.
- Minimum Height is 30" when blind width selected exceeds 48" Width.
- Inside mounted blinds cannot be mounted to the side of the window sill. Top-mount brackets only.
- Product does not get 24 hour hold time. Changes/cancellations are not guaranteed once order is placed.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||