Description and Features
Put your signature design style on our top-selling Signature 2” Faux Woods! Staying within budget has never been easier with these highly affordable and versatile wood-like window coverings. But don’t let the low price fool you. These traditional faux wood window treatments have the high-end look and feel of real wood … but without the higher price tag and upkeep. Made of strong, long lasting vinyl, they’re moisture-resistant and guaranteed to never warp or fade. Available in our two most popular colors, Porcelain and White, they complement any décor in any room in the house.
Simple to install and operate with a standard corded lift (cordless lift upgrade also available) and traditional 2” slats, you’ll want to hang these beauties in every room in your home. And at such a budget-friendly price, you can afford to!Features
- Attractive 3" crown valance included with hidden valance clips
- Close and lock slats
- Cord cleats included
- Cordless conforms to CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Industry best warranty
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Standard lift tilt cord on the left, lift cord on the right. Cordless lift comes standard with tilt wand on left.
- As with most horizontal blind treatments, these are designed to close tightest and lock into place when the slats are in the down position. Tilting the slats up is designed to redirect light coming through, but will not close and lock them into place.
- Inside mount valances will have 1/8" deductions (taken at factory) with 1-1/4" returns. For shallow depth windows, we suggest you request inside mount returns (the side pieces that attach to the valance to cover the sides of the headrail) in the Notes section on your order.
- Shared valances more than 94" wide will come spliced.
- Treatments with a finished width of 12" wide and under come with a center tilt only (no lift cord available).
- Blinds over 32" width will come with four lift cords to raise the blind.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||11" - 96"|
|Height||12" - 96"|
|Min inside-mount depth||3/4"|
|Min flush-mount depth||3 1/4"|
|Min outside-mount space||2 1/4"|
|Headrail dimensions||2" x 1 1/2"|